General Flynn's Movie.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 25, 2024.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I found this article today when canvasing the news and this pretty much outlines what I think is and has been going on in the office of President of the United States..and why the real standards of President of the United States are not anywhere near as high as we have been mislead to believe that they are.

On occasion we get someone in the office who does not understand the real script..and who is dumb enough to think that they are a real President and there to really represent the American People.....and not the Deep State..

This is basically what General Flynn is outlining...about the President's advisors...who are often mostly Deep State People....

And now this is become obvious that way too many of our Alphabet Agencies are just so....Deep State Puppets and so politicized....

Here from this article found this morning...

Exclusive — Gen. Michael Flynn: Deep State at War with America (breitbart.com)

You see....I think that Ronald Reagan was dumb sufficient to think he was a real President and there to represent America and Americans instead of Deep State interests.

So too with John Kennedy....,

so too with Abraham Lincoln and others after him..

Catching on yet.

The Ukraine is a Deep State war..for Deep State internationalist profits and or power....this is not our fight..

And I think that Russia and Putin know what they are fighting....,And so too does Trump...

And it is not us..as Americans.

And I think that the Deep State has it's eye on Russia and it's vast untapped resources....

I also think that China ...was developed by the West as a production/manufacturing base for profit..and much know how and technology transferred there because of cheap labor.

But China ..like Japan before here...is turning on their handlers....the Deep State..and wanting to go independent.

I think that we as Americans are not supposed to be able to think this far on our own and or off script......outside the box..

I look forward to seeing General Flynn's video/movie...titled.."Deliver the Truth, Whatever the Cost."

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be warned these Ishmaelites in the Deep State....who would have us under a non representative government.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm wondering if we still have a valid election process here in the US.

I'm thinking maybe it is too late. We appear to be living in the USSA.

Could be that the only path back to sanity is via a hideous river of bloodshed.

The invasion of migrants and the Chinese ownership of the deep state could be a conquering move by international communism. The deep state along with biden regime collusion is bringing this totalitarian New World Order to fruition.

"China Behind Super Highway That Targets US With Mass Migration, Economic Warfare"

https://amac.us/newsline/national-s...gets-us-with-mass-migration-economic-warfare/

Begin quote

DARIEN GAP, Panama—The grind of heavy machinery breaks the silence of the Darién jungle, where the Pan American Highway ends at Yaviza in Panama.

Construction workers have cleared towering trees to make way for a steel and concrete bridge mighty enough to withstand flooding from the Chucunaque River.

An onsite worker for the construction company Cusa told The Epoch Times the construction project will cut 4 miles into the Darién jungle at a cost of $42 million and includes a second bridge crossing the Tuira River.

That would leave some 55 miles to finish the Pan American Highway, also known as Highway 1, through the mountainous rainforest to connect it to Turbo, Colombia.

If it’s ever completed, the Pan American Highway will stretch about 18,000 miles from Alaska to Argentina, opening up a land corridor the length of the Americas.

The bridge and road expansion will end near the town of Bocas de Cupe, in the Darién Gap. However, bridging the rivers has been considered one of the major obstacles blocking completion of the highway.

The new project has worried some who fear completing the road into the Darién Gap will be a win for China and a loss for America.

Michael Yon, a former war correspondent, has been covering mass migration through Panama for several years and has used social media to bring attention to the bridge’s construction and its implications.

The CCP aims to utilize the BRI “to amass power and influence at the expense of the world’s democracies,” U.S. Southern Command Commander Army Gen. Laura Richardson warned in March.

She and other commanders in recent years have been sounding the alarm about China’s incursion into the Western Hemisphere.

China “seeks to supplant the United States as the world’s leading economic and military power,” Gen. Richardson noted in a written statement to the House Armed Services Committee.

Last year alone, a record 500,000 migrants traveled through the Darién Gap on their way to the U.S. southern border, documents show.

Mike Howell, director of the Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project, believes China’s economic development in the region threatens America’s influence and security.

“If China displaces the U.S. in the Western hemisphere as the dominant economic power, then we lose our leverage,” Mr. Howell, formerly an attorney with the Department of Homeland Security, told The Epoch Times.

China is encircling the United States with infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean, Mr. Howell said.

“It’s like a boa constrictor that’s tightening and tightening around the United States,” he said.

End quote

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.