New Member Greetings from LA

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by ZipMedia, Jun 20, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ZipMedia

ZipMedia New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys, I'm a Californian who is interested in the outdoors, homemade goods, weapons and munitions, and other survival-related topics. I'm looking forward to discussing the aspects of survival, particularly in the context of a SHTF scenario or in wartime.

2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I see you are surviving this summer heat! I know that it has been very hot recently . I've often wandered is this a sign of global warming? Have you been managing during such a horrible drought?

Karen Martin likes this.
  3. ZipMedia

ZipMedia New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    It's not a sign of global warming, it's actually just a case of bad resource allocation on the account of the large-scale farming communities. Only 5% of water usage is attributed to the general populace whilst a majority of it goes to almond farming in Central Valley.

It's like this every year, just another routine Californian summer. That's usually what happens when you live in a desert.

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  4. Karen Martin

Karen Martin New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello, Welcome: I love California and I know you know better than most of us with the weather and high temperatures and crime rates that knowing a different variety of survival tips and tricks will go a long way and I can't wait to hear your thoughts! Welcome Aboard!

5. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi there Zipmedia!
    Nice to meet you!
    I was born in California and hope to move there again sometime soon.
    Your insight and input in terms of survival are certainly very valuable.
    Looking forward to your contributions.

6. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Wow. I honestly had no idea. I'm undereducated on the topic. My friend recently moved there and hoping to come visit. I find this knowledge interesting so thanks again for sharing.