New Member Greetings from Washington

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Rosyrain, Jul 8, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Well-Known Member
      68/99

Blog Posts:
    Hi All,
    I am new to this site from Washington state and I am exciting to visit and chat with you all about living off the grid. This is something I desire to do, and honestly, I am just now starting to learn how to do it. I have decided that I want to get out of the suburbs and quit working in the city and take on a more relaxing and quiet lifestyle...in other words, I am just fed up with society and want to live life on my own and on my own terms. I can't wait to start learning how to live off of the grid and learn all that there is to know about it from you all. I will also be able to survive in the event I needed to not depend on anyone or anything else.

2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi Rosyrain,
    Nice to meet you.
    I have lots of family in WA! It is one of my favorite places.
    I wish you lots of luck with your journey to live off the grid. I know how you feel.
    I am also sick of the way society tries to make you live your life even though you have a different idea of being happy.
    I look forward to your contributions.