He Best Machete For Your Money

Discussion in 'Survival Gear' started by Bishop, Jul 6, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    The cold steel two handed machete is in my opinion the best machete you can buy and if you shop around you can get them for as low as 11$ up to 40$

2. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    That two handed machete is a very nice tool. I like and own several of the Cold Steel Machetes and have gotten great service from all of them. I took their 2 handed katana machete and turned it into a really nice hand and a half machete that is a real beast. It has a little extra weight and length that works good for a tall big person.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018