Heads Up. Coming Movie. Alpha.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Keith H., Jun 6, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    @Keith H.
    Did you see the movie?
    Did you like it? I read some reviews. Give us a scale, 5 stars, excellent; 4 stars purty good; 3 stars a little boring; 2 stars kind hokey and boring; 1 star for anything. Or no stars. Lol

Keith H. and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    saw it awhile back on DVD. It was ok...not great but ok..

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No Radar, I have not seen it yet but hope to. I must see if it is on Netflix.
    Thank you for the reminder Radar.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  5. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I saw the movie. It was ok. The kiddo really enjoyed it as it was about wolves and she really likes wolves. It sort of combined the American Native Indian's trials for manhood and a friendship with a wolf. It was interesting and enjoyable throughout. I would rate it a 6 or 7 out of 10

TMT Tactical likes this.