Health Emergency Prep

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.contagionlive.com/news/...us-emergency-preparedness-public-health-watch

Per ...

I appreciated reading above article. Perhaps it's just my style of writing I like.

Dr Berwick, M.D. points out he is not a "preparedness expert".

We, as a nation, do have Command and Control Center(s). How many are activated depends on the specifics of the emergency / disaster. POTUS is the overall Commander.

Dr Berwick is so correct that a SHTF event could also see the fan lose power.

Much work to do but Team Trump is busy doing this work. I've been in this > 50 years and can say Trump is a reformer and results-oriented doer.

Prep, prep, prep
    and
    factor in safety