New Member Hello From Michigan

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Raggs, Feb 6, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Raggs

Raggs Member
      13/25

Blog Posts:
    Hello everyone. I thought I had better get in here and finally introduce myself. I am Rod and my family and I are fairly new to the whole prepping thing. We finally woke up and started preparing about 8 months ago and have currently built up about a 4 month supply of food and water, along with some other supplies. We are currently working on acquiring some of the other supplies and materials that we feel would come in handy during an SHTF scenario (Heirloom seeds, solar chargers, defensive items, alternative cooking methods, light, heat, books, first aid, hygiene, etc.). We also hope to start keeping chickens and rabbits this year as well. I would love to do a lot more, quickly, but the budget keeps us in check...

Currently, we only have a hunker down or "bug-in" plan as we really have no place to bug-out to at this point. Hopefully we can acquire some land soon and begin work on a bug-out location. We also do not know of any like-minded "preppers" in our immediate area.

I really enjoy reading through the forums and learning from all of your experiences, knowledge and ideas. I look forward to being a contributing member and will share whatever insights I can.

Hoping for the best...preparing for the worst...

Rod

sunnytn likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Rod.
    Keith.

3. sunnytn

sunnytn Well-Known Member
      90/99

Blog Posts: