Herding....being Herded....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Public education at work to steer the Herd......counting on people having a television and or movie education....

https://www.prisonplanet.com/media-...rders-as-potential-mass-quarantine-looms.html

I note that the one concept missing from articles like this is ....what law have these people broken and or violated...with their time and monies.???

With leadership like this..,.the Ark would never have been built...

Public education herding at work......,

Some people out here are prepping and have been prepping for years ...with prepping philosophies at work to build themselves some kind of Ark. Much much worse...they are not counting on the government to bail them out if it get rough....

What !!!!!!???? You can't do that ….step away from the Herd..,..you can't think for yourself....and then act on it....
    Are you crazy...that is anti social. You have to be with the herd!!

"MOTHER MAY I!!????"

You gotta be educated via television and or movie education not to catch it!!!!

And I believe the system is designed for most television and or movie educated people not to catch it.....ie....Herding of the brain.

Ishmaelites at work.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    bump thread...

3. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    We don't have a TP shortage, we have a supply chain problem. The massively increased demand has exceeded current stocks. That's not all bad. Perhaps not having TP readily available will get a few more people on the prepping team. I'll go back in a week and pick up a bundle when I go to town.

One thing that makes sense is that people might be stocking up so they don't have to go out for an extended time.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not holding my breath, once the virus reduces or dies off in the summer months they will probably completely forget about it until the next event comes along, then do it all over again, people don't learn, people are stupid.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I cannot argue this one with you lonewolf….but I am not responsible for these people when SHTF happens....and certainly have no intention of jeopardizing my group because someone watched the Kardashians or sports drivel instead of planning and carrying out a plan.

As far as I am concerned most of these people will be high maintenance. I learned that when taking in some people before and after a hurricane here...I had one of the few generators in this neighborhood back then.…,high maintenance and expecting others to set up the buffet line for them ...as well as pay for it....even clean up their messes for them....no thanks.....been there...

Carabou,

I do this in normal times....try to get in quantity or bulk.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Chris, Sheeple, like sheep, need to be herded to survive. Like the domestic sheep, they have been bred into creatures too stupid to survive in the world without someone to oversee, protect and direct them. Honestly, this herding doesn't bother me much. Somebody HAS to do it I most conservatives don't have the patience or desire to do it.

Even conservatives need some guidance but it is usually more general. If a conservative asks for directions to something they are fine with you just pointing or giving you simple directions. A liberal asks that they need, want, and expect you to take them by the hand and lead them there. If someone breaks into the home of a conservative they will grab a weapon and go after them. A liberal hides in the closet, calls 911 and then whines prays that the local police finish their donuts and comes before the criminal finds them. Without herding, I'm not sure that many of the liberals would have a single coherent thought in their head. Most are totally incapable of thinking for themselves.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

In addition to the phrase, "trust no one." That's going on my headstone. LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    both those phrases are the ones I use all the time.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think that I can totally give up on trusting my friends and am open to making new friends. After the fall my philosophy is simple, You will only betray me ONCE. After that you won't betray anyone, you will still be a contributing member of the group though, as fertilizer, dog food, and hog chow.

Survival rule...waste NOTHING.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Richard Earley

Richard Earley Well-Known Member
      97/115

Blog Posts:
    Be polite, be professional...And be prepared to kill everyone you meet..

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Rich, you're starting to sound like Lin Chi!

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

upload_2020-3-10_21-11-22.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Richard Earley

Richard Earley Well-Known Member
      97/115

Blog Posts:
    I don't know him/her but I am prepared to kill them too...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    after a life time of experience there are very few people I have anything to do with.
    i'm not a "people" person.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    We kinda got that impression .LOL Said by Mr. Warm and Fuzzy.

lonewolf likes this.