Here We Go...absolute Power...divine Right Of Kings..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 19, 2024.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    You have to become educated to become this giftedly stupid.....and openly so declare your educated stupidity.....

Yet...this is a Supreme Court Judge so declaring their stupidity......

Watch this one...read carefully.....

Ketanji Brown Jackson Concerned First Amendment 'Hamstringing the Government' (breitbart.com)

The purpose of the first Amendment ...as in all the Amendments ...particularly in the Bill of Rights is indeed to hamstring the government....to have "Limited Government."

Anyone knowing a modicum of history knows that an Unlimited Government means an unfree people...

A limited Government means a free people.

The Founders were to declare...."Bind down the government with the Chains of the Constitution."

This is not accidental that the Founders were to so declare.

And here you have a Supreme Court Justice arguing for the very reverse of this.

Be very very warned of highly educated people. ...Be Warned....

I am not arguing here against education....not at al...but it is clear to me that this individual is missing some cards from the deck...missing some marbles.

Another thing....

The problem with such power in the hands of government.....in like manner to a tax or toll on a road or bridge.....they never want to give it up....

I do not need a PHD to figure this one out. Power can be very very addicting...to some people.

They take away or modify your first Amendment.....they will not want to give it back.

You see..

And I am not just talking about the First Amendment...I am talking about all the limits on government...

These limits are there for a reason...

Be Very very Warned these Ishamaelite's who's stock in trade is bondage...

Limits on you ...herded like cattle..

Be Warned..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Educated Ishmaelites...in particular...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Remember...the model for the new world order is the Chinese Communist Model.....do not forget that...perfect herding of everyone and everything...

And I suspect that this model is being very carefully introduced in public schools through college...by intellects.

Da Tovarich?????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    nothing to do with Chinese or Communism, its more to do with the Woke brigade.
    no other opinion or view is allowed, you must think like they do or you will be cancelled.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    That is Communism....group think......not individuallity....or independent thinking....

That is also Ishmaelite.....bondage...herding.....like cattle..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its similar but I dont think its the same, not yet anyway.

TMT Tactical likes this.