New Member Hey Y'all

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by ZoeZoundBarrier, Jun 16, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ZoeZoundBarrier

ZoeZoundBarrier Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Hey Y'all,
    ZoeZoundBarrier here and I am going to find out everything that you know and provide as much input that I can on what I know. This is the beginning of a life journey for me but the more I find out (I'm sort of a conspiracy theorist) the more that I am compelled to leave the urban environment or anywhere else that I can't live freely. I don't care what it takes at this point. I want my right to hunt, plant, own guns and land without the possibility of having any of them tampered with. It's gonna be a hell of a ride, that's why I'm preparing for it.

Moroccanbeauty2266 likes this.
  2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Hey there! Its nice to meet you, and my name is Bree. I too get tired of living in places you can't fish or hunt freely. You have to pay yearly fees that are pretty high in my area. Its annoying to me, and I feel like fishing should definitely be free. Society should be happy to see us outdoors fishing, and instead they charge us for land they never payed for!

ZoeZoundBarrier likes this.
  3. ZoeZoundBarrier

ZoeZoundBarrier Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Thank You for replying to my post and you are so right. Sometimes it feels as if they are making us pay to live and last I checked, living was supposed to be free. At the end of the day, we have let them provide a service that we don't need. We sacrificed our freedom for comfort. One day we will have to choose one or the other.

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  4. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I agree. We already pay for so many required expenses as it is. Car tags, Insurance, property taxes, and so much more. I was just discussing the other day how its supposed to be free and possible to live off the land. However, If you are a homeless wanderer who goes fishing you may get a fine. If you have to continue wandering to find food you miss your court date and now you have a warrant. It makes it seem impossible for those people to make it out of the hole. Just my thoughts.

ZoeZoundBarrier likes this.
  5. ZoeZoundBarrier

ZoeZoundBarrier Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Completely valid thoughts, I totally agree with you. At some point the ones who pass these laws have to realize that the laws themselves are crimes against humanity. When you really think about it, as you've said it is as if it is meant to suck you into a vicious cycle that the law makers intended for people, especially those who are less fortunate.
    It is obvious that they realize what someone considered homeless, who still has his inalienable right sis capable of so they do away with them and if you don't get Government assistance then you can't live for free which is what humanity is actually about.
    Just imagine what it would be like if we slept wherever we wanted, no taxes, no jobs just feeding ourselves on the land. They know that without these stipulations, most of the ones that we consider homeless would be actually people who liberated themselves out of society.

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  6. Karen Martin

Karen Martin New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello, ZoeZoundBarrie: Welcome Aboard and you and me both can't wait to learn on the different variety of survival tips and tricks and how the different laws per state impact accordingly! Welcome