New Member Hi from rural New York!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Dante848, May 18, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Dante848

Dante848 New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    My name is Dante, I'm from the middle of nowhere in rural New York State. I've always been interested in survival since I've been a kid, growing up with friends (somewhat) close to me, we always played in the woods, went camping deep in the forest, making fires, cooking food, and having fun.

We watched a lot of survival shows and had the bright idea for a few of us to try to "survive" in the woods for a few days, and it went pretty well, it was a lot of fun actually.

Hoping to see everyone around!

2. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabe New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I'm from upstate as well! But more in the Capital District. I always get a kick out of people who think New York state is one big city. Nope! 30 minute drive out of Albany and you're suddenly in the middle of nowhere.

3. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I'm not gonna lie I'm from Oklahoma and I'm one of those who assumed New York was all a big city. Thats the tragedy of lacking educational resources. Besides you know what they say about assuming.