Hollywood Needed For Herding .....essential Industry.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 6, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I had to laugh when reading this...as it finally sunk in to my brain today....though I have been hearing about Hollywood being allowed to stay open when other businesses are closing...

Here this article....it finally came to me...Hollywood is an extension of government policy to keep America and Americans properly "Herded."

Southern California Braces for Lockdown, Except for 'Essential' Entertainment Industry (breitbart.com)

You members need to remember what I am often pointing out about Hollywood...

Hollywood knows better than the rest of America what is good for us....what we need to be thinking...doing with our monies..our vote...our attitudes...our very souls.

There are two main areas of America which by default are all of America...represent all of America by default...

And those two areas are Hollywood and New York....all the rest of America is flyover country.

Hollywood is a necessary tool...instrument to keep America and Americans properly herded when the C19 virus becomes more and more inhospitable to America....necessitating more and longer lockdowns...like ...Forever.....to keep and maintain power and control over the Herd..

You must bow and kow tow to Hollywood as they are more knowledgeable in everything and anything about America and Americans...,

Hollywood and New York are become the default setting for everything American.

All else is to be ignored...flyover country.

I suspect this route has bene planned for some time...now ..default to Hollywood and New York....to keep the herd in line..

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned the Ishmaelites. And Biden's Administration will be full of them..

Less liberty more controls and regulations....Herding...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hollywood gods and goddesses are part of the war against the actual Architect of the Universe. They sold their souls for their temporal powers and are now in full attack mode.

Because of their Satanic stations on Earth, their dictates do not apply to them. "You serfs will do as you are told!"

Watch out Watcherchris, maxi-troll is not going to be happy with you using Breitbart as a source! Breitbart news has not been approved by the legion of the Anti-Christ.

https://store.breitbart.com/collections/collectibles/products/save-the-world-coffee-mug

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    25 dollars for a mug? really?

1. Old Geezer
      "Coffee mug", a.k.a. "Support this site" Too, some folk want to be "in your face" at work. Not me. I have zero political stickers on my vehicles; zero identifiers, period. In a loony-tune world, y'gotta be invisible. If I like a site, I click on their ads. Capitalism and all that.

Old Geezer, Dec 7, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    No problem Olde Geezer....no problem..

Maxi Troll is grown up and has to take it the same as do we...straight up...

Same thing for the legion of the Anti-Christ.....

I have been getting disillusioned for years now with Fox News and they have clearly demonstrated of recent as to the stuff of which they are made...

People are telling me to check out something called....Max news...or is it NewsMax...???

I still catch news and information from ShortWave sources when they broadcast in English...from around the world....on my shortwave set when not busy at work or my ham station at home ...on my long wire antenna.

An awful lot of news coverage here in the states is rubbish to me....Most of the MSM.

Oh...and I don't trust BBC as well.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      It's NewsMax. I go to that site. My wife reads it daily. I go to sites like CNN, et. al., to see what the official disinformation is for the day. Problem is that on such Leftist sites, one has to wade through all the gushy articles concerning their Hollywood gods and goddesses. My gag reflex is intact, therefore I cannot stay on such sycophantic sites for very long.

Old Geezer, Dec 7, 2020
      watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    While I pulled the plug on Hollywood decades ago, I know they have enormous sway with the sheep. They are a cesspool of elitist progressives that care not at all about the sheep that follow them. Sad just to think about it, but this is the state of America today.

1. Old Geezer
      Dynamite avatar. Really, no shit. Good stuff. I'd use a bear, but maybe somebody would think that I'm a Ruskie.
      Look, I used the word "avatar"! (I'm forced to work on tech crap due to brain-wiring issues, otherwise, I'm a Luddite).
      – Хоро́шего дня!

Old Geezer, Dec 7, 2020
  7. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Old Geezer. I spent more time looking for a new avatar than I expected. I think I will stick with this one since its public domain and fitting for an Alaskan.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Maybe it was my childhood that jaded me, but I've just never been into hero-worship. I've been privy to the real stories. Met people. Maybe it's just because I'm American.

George Washington after he became president got into some seriously deep sh## for his beginning to wear royal-purple clothing. This did NOT go over very well with people who'd just fought The Crown. George went back to his regular clothes rather rapidly, suffice it to say. Too, the core members of The Revolution had already stopped wearing buckles on their shoes. They went to laced shoes just like the masses of people wore. Continental Congress meetings = laced shoes.