Homesteading In Healthier Areas

Discussion in 'Other Homesteading' started by Pragmatist, Nov 15, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/flood-fire-plague-climate-change-blamed-disasters-n1082026

Good morning all,

Per ...

A subtitle could be "Climate Change and Plague" - although I believe the Plague devastated continental Europe
    prior to industrialization.

Be careful near stone balustrades.

*** For reasons of health we must relocate out homesteads and and BOPs to Nunavut, Canada. ***

Are the California environmentalists relocating ?

Note / Write Down: "A warmer world brings ... extreme heat".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Master Survivalist
      265/345

Blog Posts:
    The media is making a fuss over the two case out break of pneumonic plague in China. Which, while not to make light of these people's suffering, is hardly the only reports of the plague to show up, even this year.

The US has on average between 1 and 7 cases a year although usually bubonic plague.

https://www.cdc.gov/plague/maps/index.html

Then there is Madagascar where the plague is basically endemic.

https://www.iamat.org/country/madagascar/risk/plague

Climate change and politicians. Do they actually do anything except point fingers and argue? And the media absolutely loves it.

3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Rebecca,

Yes, indeed, I recall a case of plague - don't know what variety - in metro Los Angeles a few years ago.

Climate change is just about officially completed. I just read:

"In January 2019, more than 40 economists, including 27 Noble laureates and four former Federal Reserve Chairs, signed the Economists' Statement on Carbon Dividends. The statement calls for a tax...
    This tax would increase annually and replace ' cumbersome regulations' and its revenues would be redistributed to U.S. citizens."

Above quote from a large bar sub-article in an article titled "Central Banks and Climate Risks" by Molly Harnish in the current ECON FOCUS magazine of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Virginia. I just received the refined pulp from trees issue. They do have a website at www.richmondfed.org .

I am looking forward to ditching all those cumbersome regulations. I am not looking forward to my carbon dividend check.

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.