How Stupid Are People?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by lonewolf, Jun 14, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The mind boggles:rolleyes:
    Keith.

3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well I've heard the one about eggs coming from cows, but the one about free range chickens are beef is a new one.
    and they think people like this are going to survive post SHTF? no chance.

Keith H. likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well good grief....just look at the format of the Daily Mail....It is a tabloid publication.

It is a printed version of what is mostly on television today.

Just look at it...on the left a little bit of news..and info.....

And on the right ...what the stars are doing.
    What nonsense. It is a pulp...tabloid magazine/newspaper.

So many people get their eduction and culture from movies and television today. These media formats tend to do our thinking for us....

And public education today has become the same format....tabloid like. Same with news ...tabloid.

And we wonder what is wrong with people out here??? They are become robots with no or little individual thinking going on...and waxing worse and worse every day.

I remember reading a book by Izolla Forrester...the grand daughter of John Wilkes Booth. I went about the shop one evening asking the people there if they knew who was John Wilkes Booth. Almost none of them did.

There was only one fellow who knew and he stated that not only was he the assassin of Abraham Lincoln.....he was also a known stage actor of his day. Now that fellow impressed me. He had done some thinking and reading outside of the tabloid formats.

I have noticed with a lot of people today that their prime outlet or source for knowledge is movies, television, and or what passes for News. Not thinking and individual learning...

Even most peoples grasp of geography is horrible today.

I would not call it stupid per se..but that someone...has carefully and over the years..dumbed down our education system and by this people...to prevent thinking.

And in so doing ...people tend to be more self indulgent...emotionally...and not disciplined to think with their knowledge or learning and in the process also learn how to put the pieces together for their benefit. They tend to think emotionally...via instant gratification beliefs.

What someone has done to us without most being aware...is prevented thinking...and substituting emotional instant gratification ..to replace thinking and doing.

People tend today to define themselves by what they know about what they consume....not by what they know and can do with it.....knowledge.
    If you have little to no real useful knowledge ...how will you ever be able to apply it??

We have been carefully taught to be good consumers....even in consuming each other. Not to be thinkers and doers....independent self sufficient thinkers.

I remember Tommy at work.....
    Whenever you would ask him a question requiring deep thinking..he would be want to quote a movie or television program he has watched. He had television and or movie thoughts...television or movie emotions. He could do his job..but outside of that his frame of reference seemed to be mostly television and or movies.

Do you know these kinds of people??...I Know a number of them....and consider them to be a type of Zombie....two legged wildlife. They are running a program..and it is not even their program...and they know it not.

I would be want to state that this has gone on for so long that people do not think to the point that someone else is controlling them...how they think and what they will do...even to the point of controlling how they will vote.

And this is exactly what this system desires....control over how we will vote...by preventing thinking...and substituting emotions and instant gratification in the stead of thinking.

If you think this is a bunch of hot air....juat watch the reaction of the last two years since Trump and company have been in office. Watch the reaction of the media...the tabloid media.

They are losing their ability under this administration to control and harness the sub consciousness of the American Public. More people are waking up to the media...even to public education controls....and they are becoming reactionaries..our phony controlling media...tipping their hand as to who and what they are.

I notice this today aplenty about news formats....education too....are they teaching or preaching a religion....a tabloid emotional runaway/run amok religion in order to control the masses to not think for themselves..but become robots..zombies...automatons...to prevent thinking.

Any of you remember this dumb reporter/news caster and what she said openly one evening..

Public education is become from the same stable of dumbness today.

Do not misunderstand me here...I am not against education ..a real education..

I am not in favor or manufacturing zombies...robots..automatons controlled by their base emotions/desires.

My non Ishmaelite thinking...

Watcherchris.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Keith H. likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    quite true, the world seems to be getting "dumb and dumber", I don't understand how some think that these sorts of people have a hope in hell of surviving post SHTF, what they don't know will probably kill them.

6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    People all over the world in civilized nations seem to be getting dumber all the time. I think that as people become more and more urbanized and further from the nature the less they know or want to know. Ignorance is now stylish and people seem proud of their stupidity.

There is a commercial on the TV right now that makes me mad every time I see it. A Mother is so happy that when her son and a friend are "saved" and got home safe when they had a flat tire by the insurance that sent out someone to change the flat for them. My Daughter was not allowed to drive until she had rotated the tires on my truck. What kind is sick witch would let her kid go out and be proudly ignorant of the things that I consider a necessary part of being an adult male! This is real! Kids these days are basically encouraged to be helpless and ignorant.

There is a cartoon that my Grandbaby used to love called Back at the Barnyard. It had a bunch of talking farm animals led by a bull named Otis. My problem with it is that OTIS the BULL has a milk squirting udder! A lot of silly people think that all the cattle with horns are bulls. People are so separated from their roots that most of them are only slightly aware of where their food comes from.

People are driving down the roads these days texting and trying to watch things on their phones. They are coming up with self driving cars and I'm glad because people are basically losing the ability to pay enough attention to safely drive. It is getting scary as hell these days when I go too far down towards Houston. They are driving too fast, too close together and are doing too many things that are not part of driving.

Honestly I don't think that most people can or even WILL make any meaningful effort to survive if the world as we know it changes for the worst. I am still amazed how many people in New Orleans though it would be a great idea to sit in a hole 12 feet below sea level with a cat 5 hurricane coming in. It wasn't just there though. They did the same thing on Galveston Island and along the coast when several hurricanes rolled over them. I will say though that most showed a lot more sense with this last storm. Harvey dumped nearly 5 feet of rain on us and we had very few deaths. This tells me that people CAN learn. The problem is that in a TEOTWAWKI event you don't get a second chance and have to do the right thing FIRST!

Most of the people in the major metropolitan areas will die RIGHT there waiting for someone to come and save them or at least tell them what to do. If the power and communication systems go down people will be doomed by their own stupidity and inability to decide for themselves what they need to do.

The media has become a destructive force that needs to be removed. The right of a free press becomes useless and dangerous when there is no adjoined responsibility to tell the truth in a fair and unbiased manner. All of the current media has stopped offering people the "NEWS" and is instead nothing more than propaganda offered by different groups wanting to promote their specific point of views. Propaganda is NOT and should NOT be covered by the freedom of the press. There are, at this time, NO trustworthy media sources of the news. Without that we have no way of knowing what in reality is being done anyplace out of our personal line of sight. Democracy is based on having an informed constituency able to vote based on knowledge. We have lost that.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    watcherchris and Keith H. like this.
  7. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good post, hit the nail on the head.
    Keith.

8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Q: "How Stupid Are People?"
    A: Fatally so. God made lemmings so so as to humble humans

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    people seem unable to do things for themselves, as we say here "they have to have a chit for it" before they can do anything.

10. Jim B

Jim B Member
      21/29

Blog Posts:
    Nice post topic! What bothers me is about what is being force feed into us. I am starting to believe that we are being brainwashed by those who are threatened by the populous knowing how to think. The sad thing is so many people believe anything they hear when it come from someone they trust I was taught in college to do the research and look at the source on reliability. One thing that is funny to me is when someone want to impress others with what or how much they know, when questioned they will stop at nothing to save face.

I actually had one person I know do this just recently while trying to convince myself and my 13 year old son. They who I will not name tried endlessly to explain that ancient aliens are suppose to revisit the earth in the next 5 years and enslave mankind to mine gold for them. The story is too long for me to explain in detail, but I think you get my point. Made me question if this was someone I wanted to be around. The really sad point is there are so many people just like this and they don't even know it. This is how they were raised.

The powers that be are molding a world full of drones, I just refuse to become one of them. Watch out my friends, they're everywhere. :)

11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

What ....Dude....you can't think like that....you have to conform....follow the herd...what you are posting is not allowed...verboden!!

I often lament people who use television or movies...who have mostly a television and or movie education...in flights of fancy.

Yet there was a movie of who's title I cannot recall....and it has become a sort of cult classic in what Jim B. is describing ...

As I recall the gist of the movie ...people were being "Herded" by their sub consciousness. The advertising signs had hidden messages behind them..the magazines ...the tv screen...a sub level message used and misused to control people and you needed special glasses to see what was happening to everyone.

Obey, Conform, Follow your leaders...etc etc et al.

Some of you who watch more movies and TV than I may recall the title but it escapes me at the moment .

Of course I am being a bit cheeky in mocking people with mostly a television and movie education ..and little thinking going on....and am often and so want to do.

I know young people at work for whom outside of their jobs and video games and movies...they seem to be empty vessels.

What is scary to me is that manhy of these people are voters....and I believe someone wants them to so remain....no thinking going on ...only emoting happening with them and someone out there is controlling their emotions like a robot...obeying commands.

Antifa seems to be another group of robots occasionally turned loose on America. Charlottesville made this clear to many Americans....where it seemed to backfire and was finally on display for all of America.

Well.....I think the members here get the point for which I tend to be long winded in presentation.

I see more of this two legged Ishmaelite wildlife being turned loose on American as we near the mid term elections..trying to make their stupidity look normal..and even preferred.

Be Warned.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Part of the problem now days is that there is nobody that you can really trust for information. Basically Scientists have become whores that too often start with the answer and then work backwards. The crud about the horrors of corn syrup lose much validity when you find out that the studies were don't by "scientists" that were hired by the cane sugar producers and told to prove that corn syrup isn't good for you. These are the same asshats that proved that saccharin causes cancer...again paid to do so by the cane sugar industry. What they didn't tell you was that for saccharin to cause carcinogenic effects you would have to eat a brick sized chunk of it daily for months on end.

They tell us one year that eggs are bad and then a few years later eggs are great for you. We were all going to die from skin cancer because of the "hole" in the ozone layer. First off the hole was over Antarctica and second The "hole" happens every year when the sun shines 24 hours a day. Based on this fake science we ditched the best refrigerant that there was and it so far has cost the American people 25 billion dollars. NOTE they suddenly shut all that crud down and we are NOT dying of more skin cancer. I never understood how something that is about 6 times heavier than air was supposed to get 40 to 60 miles up to mess with the ozone.

I'm old I remember when we were going to have another ice age...then we went to global warming and now they are starting to talk about another little ice age. ???? One month I read where the ice in antarctica is getting thicker then the next month I read where it is melting at an increasing rate. Both reports were supposedly from "experts"... maybe someone needs to explain to them about seasons.

It is like the news reports. If you just scan the headlines you don't know ANYTHING. I read a headline the other day that the Supreme Court had passed on something by a NARROW margin. When I finally read it later the vote was 7 to 2! That is not a narrow margin. I don't know what I was thinking even reading anything from CNN.

13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we had the first case in the UK of a kid with internet addiction, i'm sure there are more out there, most people seem to be addicted to technology, they know nothing but technology, it said in the paper that there are people out there that don't even know how to change a light bulb!!!

14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Texdanm,

Yeah....I know....I too get caught up in it once in awhile and forget.

But.....

Around here we call CNN.......Chicken Noodle News...and have so done since before home computers.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh...around Williamsburg there are some olde world set ups with people who pass down the skills needed to make a bucket...a barrel.....a wooden wheel...even if you want to pay for one... a flintlock musket by hand...using the olde tools and methods. I admire people who can still do that. A flintlock rifle too.

Down the road from Colonial Williamsburg is the restored Jamestown Settlement of 1607 fame. There is an olde time glass blowing factory there where they do it the olde ways. They will even make glass panes the old way...glass plate...the blurry stuff.

Seems to me ...that the olde British Brown Bess...was some 70 caliber or so...really a big ball. Must have been a rainbow trajectory...but good grief...don't ever get in front of it..even at those slow speeds.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Short and Sweet... In the sense of evolution, stupidity has become a massive plus. The stupid are outbreeding the not stupid by a HUGE factor. Each generation in the West is stupider than the one before. It is a geometric progression!

17. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    What is the equation? Take the IQ of the loudest member of the group and divide it by the number of people in the group to achieve the collective group IQ?

18. Mr Boots

Mr Boots Expert Member
      188/230

Blog Posts:
    I believe the reason for the increase of stupidity in our world is health and safety which sound wrong but like everything else we do as a civilisation we over do it.
    Now first I want to point out that there are always going to be genuine accidents that no safety brief or precaution can avoid. Sometimes shit just happens.
    And yes everyone should be trained right to do their jobs.
    But do we need warning signs on everything,
    This packet of peanuts may contain nuts -really?
    This fire place may get hot - not much point if it didn't
    The water is wet - not going to even start on that one
    All we are doing is saving the stupidest of mankind.
    Survival of the fitness which does not mean the fastest or strongest
    we got to the top as a species by being able to adapt and being smarter.
    If you were not smart enough you died
    no more breeding stupid, your genes are not needed here.
    Now everyone has to be saved and one has to teach their children common sense
    If there was not a warning sign to tell u not to do it then it is ok
    If you died or got hurt then someone was going to get sued because stupid get awards
    And it always someone else's fault someone else to blame
    let not take responsibility for ourselves or think for ourselves
    It a pity that it will take teotwawki for the natural balance of the world to return but that is life and I will miss a lot of people
    Well not really I'll be too busy teaching my kids how to adapt and be smarter

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the one that gets me is in public toilets "warning-floor may be slippery when wet"!!
    gets me every time I see it.

Mr Boots likes this.
  20. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Yes we are in the midst of a pandemic of "Stupid"

Mr Boots has it nearly right, most of the warning signs are because so many are stupid but they do not make people stupid.
    They just ensure stupid lives long enough to breed:mad:

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been told many times on many forums "you cant fix stupid" and that is so true.

22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    just had an example of persons not thinking, visitor to our next door neighbour had parked their car right across our drive blocking any access in or out.
    wasn't having that so went straight out and complained, got the standard reply "i'm only!!"
    anyway after a couple of more exchanges it was moved, don't know why it was parked there, plenty of room to park without blocking driveways, I guess people are just stupid and that's it, there really is no excuse.
    this time it was just a case of being inconsiderate but in a SHTF situation that sort of mistake could have a different result.

23. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    I thought you were so remote that no one was close?

24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    remote but not isolated. not as much as i'd like to be.
    low population NOT no population.

25. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It doesn't matter how isolated you are, I had some guy turn up wanting to take photos of the place his grandad used to work....I invited him to f*ck off....it turned out the same guy had hassled the previous owner and my home really is isolated.

26. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As many of you will know, I am an 18th century living historian & experimental archaeologist. I do a lot of research on the lifestyle of people in the 18th century. One particular avenue I followed for a while was trying to get inside the head of 18th century people to get some idea of why they did certain things or did not do certain things. In the end I decided it was an individual thing, no different from people today. Stupid or uncaring or thoughtless is nothing new, even when it is important, even experienced professional people do stupid things that can cost them their lives & the lives of others with them.

I wrote an article in 2014 in which I included one of these "stupid things", the people involved were A younger George Washington & a woodsman, Christopher Gist. Both should have known better.
    https://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/2014/01/what-to-carry-and-reasons-not-to.html

We can still learn a lot from the past.
    Keith.

27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hatchet high jinks:

Keith H. likes this.
  28. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Excellent demo, this happens. Never happened to me, but it does happen. Happened to a well known living historian one time, he caught it coming back in mid air & threw it again sticking it in. The audience loved it, thought it was planned, it was either shear luck or a very quick hand!

29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I can take you to places here that don't see anyone, except the postie, for months on end and strangers are stared at.:D

30. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Mmm, Yeah. The south west can be like that but this guy that annoyed me had made a special journey to enable him to have a nosey at my home. (He actually wanted to take photographs) It was never going to happen.
    His sister had been along here once as well and been really rude about the changes that had been made since the mid 1950's. ..as if I should live in the 1950's just for the benefit of some senile old biddy and her childhood memories. She was also asked to leave and not come back.
    Bear in mind that their grandad only worked here as a chauffeur, neither of them ever actually lived here and it just seems more than a little weird.
    It's true what they say "you can never go home" (except it isn't really true because I go home for my tea every evening;))

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, for part of my early life I lived on the outskirts of Huddersfield, very rural area surrounded by fields and a farm across the road, I was friends with the farmers young sons, I have never been back but wanted to, but I saw some pictures of it online and its all built up now, so I shan't be going back, not the same as I remember it.

32. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    the topic "how stupid are people" - remember how Instiens teachers thought he was stupid , that's was probably because in their realm he was . I know a guy that you would think is retarded are something to the point of wearing his clothes backwards , but in certain fields is ingenious . peoples brains work in mysterious ways . Then again you find some people that are just plain stupid or their brains have been damaged by drugs . Take politicians for instance they tend to always have something to say but look at their thought process , SOME are just plain stupid .An active mouth is no sign of intelligence .

33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we always say we can tell when a politician is lying because their mouth is working!:p

34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I get the impression that with many today .....social skills is the indicator or tell tale of intelligence or put another way...social skills are intelligence.

I don't happen to think so.

To me... heavy dependence on social skills is often an indicator or tell tale of "High Maintenance."

Einstein is known for his Relatively Theory and his mathematician good friend Kurt Gödel is known for this Incompleteness Theory.

Neither are what I would consider to be "Social Butterflies.

We hardly ever hear of Kurt Gödel...but there is a social reason for that..

Agree....social skills...are not a good substitution for intelligence in SHTF.

Now certain social skills and or knowledge are good for bartering...in SHTF but that is about it.

My non Ishmaelite .02

Watcherchris

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "social skills" as in a computer context I suppose? wont do them any good post SHTF.

36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    to show how stupid some people are, an "out of town" visitor was walking around Windsor Castle in Berkshire, England, and was heard to remark " its a pity they built it under a flight path!" DUH! (Windsor castle was built in the 11th Century ).

watcherchris likes this.
  37. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    HaHaHa!!!! I love it! People really are stupid.

lonewolf likes this.
  38. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I did not know that about when Windsor Castle was built.

As a kid we lived just outside of Paris, France...in the 1950s I remember going to a lot of olde buildings...including the museum....and Notre Dame Church/Cathedral . What I remember about them was that they were cold and damp...they all had this damp smell about them.

I was a bit stunned to find out how cold it got on the floor level in Notre Dame Cathedral...in July. I did not know at that time about the walls being some four feet plus ..think at the base. But it was noticeably cold going from outside to the interior of the building. And there was that damp moldy smell...of age...ages.

As a Youngster..I was also not accustomed to walking on a floor with all these gravestones in said floor. I found that a bit disturbing in my ignorance of youth.

Same thing in that museum back then ...the Louve Museum....the aged moldy smell.

Thanks for the update on the age of Windsor Castle.

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishmaelite

39. Crys B.

Crys B. Active Member
      43/58

Blog Posts:
    I do believe that the biggest threat when the SHTF is people who don't think.

watcherchris likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I want to start an enormous -- thousands and thousands of square miles -- theme park called "The Land of Candy and Free Stuff". The entry atrium would be a largish hall bounded by two one-way doors. People would be able to enter, but not get out. Inside would be farming equipment. They could use their own body waste as fertilizer. If they got very hungry, they could eat each other. It works on roaches. It would work on the pathetically stupid.

41. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    People worry about the plague, ebola, avian flu etc but they completly ignore the
    "Pandemic of Stupid" sweeping the western world!
    Early last century the Average persons IQ was 100 by the turn of the century the average was 96
    now just 18 years later it is 94
    At this rate the movie Idiocracy will ring true in just another 80 years

OMFG

Crys B. likes this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    ! have been saying for years that people are getting "dumb and dumber" pretty soon the village idiot will be an intellectual.

Crys B. likes this.
  43. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    Usually is from my experiance:(

lonewolf likes this.
  44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Now now...Cyrus B.

You gotta remember...people who don't think are "Victims of an Unjust Society."

They deserve all the time and monies of "Victims" provided someone else gets it for them...gratis. No risk, hardship, or difficulty on the part of these "Victims."

But they all know who are the Kardashians.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

45. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was told but but can't confirm at a meeting I attended , that an I.Q. test given to the people of Hati had the average Hattian only slightly above the retarded level . That didn't fit their narrative so they had another group of testers to do an I.Q. test . The results from the second test only served to confirm the first test . That would mean nearly half the population is retarded . Just shows the importance of genetics .

46. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    IQ tests aren't really worth much if that is the entire testing used to judge the intelligence of an individual. The Haiti thing is mostly BS. If you gave a Western based IQ test to an Aborigine that was raised in the out back or a Native American that lived in the Western Desert areas that had not been "schooled" they would test a dumb as a box of rocks. Take one of those retards out in the desert with a Genius IQ level college professor and drop them off with nothing but the clothes on their backs and then see who is smart and who was too dumb to live.

The biggest problem that I see now days is that kids are not taught nor encouraged to actually THINK. Now an education is based more on knowing where to look up information rather than knowing things. As an example, when I was in school when we learned about square roots we started out learning how to extract a square root with a pencil and paper. Now it is a button on a calculator. We used logarithm tables and slide rules for a lot of complex calculations. Now this is just buttons. My knowledge is with me until I die or get too old to remember but a kids knowledge stops when his batteries die. Knowing how to look things up is NOT the same as knowing something.

With the modern smart phones kids don't have any use for a memory. I always carried several dozen telephone numbers around in my head. Now most people don't even know their own phone number. Memory is a major aspect of intelligent yet it is no longer taught. IQ is a measure of potential in a very narrow line of knowledge but even in that line if you don't want to think and can't remember the instructions you are stupid even if your IQ is sky high. Too many kids these days are not taught or encouraged to want to think and are seemingly proud of their mental lack. Most can't even carry on an intelligent conversation. They think shooting out one liners on Twitter is conversation. I see them all the time sitting in a little clump of kids. They are sitting together but not talking. Instead they are each looking down and praying to their little hand held gods and ignoring each other...

47. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    Tex
    Do not confuse "Knowledge" with "Intelligence"
    Knowledge is facts known and even a retard can gain knowledge!
    Intelligence is ones ability to use that knowledge!
    IQ tests are tailored to ones ethnic grouping so the IQ test you get will be different to the test an bush aboriginal would get!

48. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Intelligence is potential while knowledge is a fact. Each one without the other one is most;y useless. I have known a lot of extremely IQ wise intelligent people that were dumb as a box of rocks and didn't have a lick of common sense. Conversely I knew a guy that was mostly of the opposite. He could answer almost any question you asked about almost anything. He wasn't retarded but he was far from swift. What he did have was an almost photographic memory. He made perfect scores on anything that was regurgitive like history, geography or anything that was based on remembering something but when it came to things like higher math or analyzing what you read he was lost.

There are several parts to intelligence. There is the linear thought that allows a person to work through a progression of thoughts to reach a conclusion. There is the raw memory that has several aspects like visual memory that will allow you to project something in three dimensions and revolve its perspective in their minds. There is the raw memory that is for remembering lists and such both in the short term and the long term.

49. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    some may have a problem accepting the Hatti I.Q. test so lets look at genetics from a different prospective , we have probably seen where Harvard University is being sued for limiting the amount of people of Asian decent into their college because they were considered over achievers and made other racial groups look bad , reason genetics . Everyone readily accepts that talent scouts for professional sports teams like to look at the offspring of professional players , reason genetics . Why is Donald Trumps daughter so smart , reason genetics . This is certainly not a socially acceptable thing to say these days , but is true . I know the famed quarter back Bret farb 's first cousin his shooting ability is legendary in his local area . Been in his home where he has a massive amount of shooting trophies . His coordination is beyond normal , why genetics .

50. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL Texdanm.....

Great Observation.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite