How Stupid Does Leadership Need Us To Be....really?????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, May 14, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was thinking in the rain locker this morning and something became more and more clear to me...in how far down the toilet drain leadership has become in this country....

Furthermore...it appears that many of them have become so educated...they think no one notices how foolish they have become in their beliefs and education.

More like Entitled.....emotional entitlement..

Translation....they need us to become more and more stupid..,.,

Here...from the King James Bible....Romans 1:22

Note here..I am not speaking against education....a real education nor am I speaking against real Wisdom.....Capital W letter used here...not lower case..

I am speaking here about this nonsense going on about pronouns...Once you know ...it does not even make good nonsense.

Point number 1 here...

I do not have to approve of anyone's sexuality ...sexual orientation or any such nonsense....

And I also think that as a proper educated, disiplined, knowlegeable human being one should be much much more than sexuaity....or sex...or sexual orientation....that should be the very last on the list...of importance....pecking order if you like.

Yet ...here in America we have people who are willing and complicit in holding the rest of us hostage and in bondage...to their sexuality. sexual orientation et al...including leadership..

This nonsense going around about pronouns.....and or pronoun usage....to the point of getting people fired....once you know ..does not even make good nonsense....and it contrary to two Amendments to the Constitution of the United States..

As an American under the Constitution ....of the United States...you are not responsible for someone else's sexual and social insecurities.....that would be Ishmaelite bondage and also "Involuntary Servitude " under Amendment 13 to the Constitution of the United States.

Again here I post Amendment 13 for those who are not familiar with it.

You do not have the social, spiritual, physical, or mental obligation to adjust your beliefs and conduct to accommodate someone else's sexual insecurities....against your will or over your objections......that would be "Rape." Mental, spiritual, social, and then physical rape...!!

This by means of "Involuntary Servitude..." contrary to Amendment 13 of the Constitution of the United States.

"For this is Ishmael running wild over this country and people.

When you understand this ...you can also understand why the Constitution of the United States is such an Poorly taught subject to us and our children today.

They all need us stupid....particularly these Ishmaelites in leadership positions.

1st Amendment ...freedom of speech.....and 13th Amendment....no slavery or involuntary servitude....

You think this Educated, Illuminated, Enlightened, insanity stops with this LGBT..WXYZ issue....no it does not..

This business of reparations in California......more involuntary servitude....by race.....and it too will morph into a forever vote buying scheme as does so much by government.

And now too....as I recall...a representative by the state of Colorado wants reparations to be only paid by white people.

Official government sponsored, controlled, managed, authorized racism....involuntary servitude...

And so too is Critical Race Theory....exactly the same thing...it is Ishmael....bondage ...involuntary servitude...

It is a social program pushing involuntary servitude and will morph into much worse..

This is what Intellectuals...in positions of power do....to keep and maintain power over the herd....and more power to government....and they hope you do not see....think or tell others..

Be Warned these Ishmaelites...particularly in positions of government....ie...the public school systems..

And learn ...teach yourself what is in our Constitution of the United States..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: May 15, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned of these Ishmaelites and particularly in positions of power......they will be working more and more to put us into positions of Involuntary Servitude without us being aware of it. For this is Occult....hidden and concealed.....not seen or known....nor aware by the average television or movie trained American.

Be Warned of these Ishmaelites preying on your unguarded emotions .....without you being aware of it because mostly you have a television and or movie education ...in emotional instant gratification.....not thinking for yourselves and your families.

This is what Ishmaelites do.....they are predators...and many of them are now in leadership positions working for Unlimited Government ...not limited Government.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherhris.

TMT Tactical likes this.