How To Cure Itching Naturaly

Discussion in 'Natural Medicine and Home Remedies' started by tshirc, Jan 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. tshirc

tshirc New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    so i found this treatment in this website www.tremedies.com, and it worked for me even thou i've never believed in herbal remedies since i work as a nurse..but really this helped me out alot ( i hope its ok if im quoting directly from the article ): https://www.tremedies.com/2020/01/itching-causes-prevention-tips-home.html

Tips for Itching
    1. Bathe in a tub of warm water added with baking soda or oatmeal to relieve discomfort and itching
    2. always use fragrant free cream bars instead of soap when washing
    3. Apply cold compresses to the itchy area so that it may be kept cool and moist
    4. Avoid exposure to heat and humidity – keep as cool as possible because heat increases itching
    5. Apply moisturizer or calamine lotion to the skin while it is damp
    6. Cut your nails short to avoid scratching
    7. Take warm baths or showers, a v j7oid hot water
    8. Wash clothing with a mild detergent and rinse thoroughly with an un-perfumed fabric softener
    9. Avoid synthetic or wool fabrics, wear cotton or silk clothing
    10. Learn to relax by practicing meditation, yoga or visualization exercises

Itching Home Remedies

1. Drinking one tablespoon of hot pure Ghee in one go, empty stomach in the morning, for few days to cure itching problem. Ghee should be hot enough but bearable.
    2. Boil neem leaves water for about 15 min. Take a bath with this liquid helps in curing Itching and many other skin problems.
    3. Bermuda grass juice mixed with Turmeric powder and applied on the affected area cures Itching.
    4. Bottle gourd (Ghee) juice applied on the affected area cures Itching.
    5. Boil some Coriander (Dhania) seeds in water and add Sugar and filter. Drinking this decoction helps to reduce Pitt and Itching.
    6. Drinking Mint (pudina) juice and applying Mint juice on the body also cures Itching.
    7. Applying the paste of grinded Tender Guava leaves and Curd, on the body 2 hours before taking bath helps to cure Itching.
    8. Eating raw Cabbage (patta gobi) everyday helps to cure Itching.
    9. Boil some Cumin seeds (Jeera) in water and taking bath with this water helps to cure Itching.
    10. Applying some Milk on the skin before taking a bath helps to reduce of Itching problems.
    11. apply some Banana pulp meshed with Lemon Juice on the affected area also helps alot.
    12. Drinking few drops of Neem juice or applying Neem oil on the affected area helps to cure Itching.
    13. Basil (Tulsi) juice mixed with Lemon juice applied on the affected area helps to cure Itching.
    14. Nix two spoons of Coconut oil with one spoon to Tomato juice, this oil can be applied on the body before taking bath (with warm water ) reduces Itching.
    15. Taking 10 whole Black peppers (kali mirch) powder with a spoon of Ghee, twice a day for few days cures Itching.
    16. Harad (Haritaki) powder boiled in water to form a paste, this paste applied on the body with the help of a cloth cures Itching.
    17. Garlic cloves boiled in any type of oil (used for body message), this oil applied on the affected area reduces Itching.
    18. Pigeon pea (Arhar dal) grinded and mixed with Curd, applied on the body reduces Itching.
    19. Coconut oil mixed with small quantity of Lemon juice, applied on the affected area helps to reduce Itching.
    20. Eating boiled White goose foot (Bathua) leaves for few days or washing affected area with its juice, reduces Itching.
    21. Mix around ten grams or camphor mixed with 100g of Coconut oil. and apply this oil on the body reduces Itching.
    22. Green gram (Moong) paste applied on the affected area cures Itching.
    23. Grinded carom (Ajwain) leaves applied on the day, half an hour before taking both helps to cure Itching.
    24. Drink milk mixed with grinded Carom (Ajwain) leaves and Sugar, which helps to cure Itching.
    25. Apply neem oil to the affected area. Or make a fresh paste of some neem leaves and apply externally. Boil neem leaves in the hot water used for your bath. Also eat a teaspoon of neem juice along with sugar for quick relief.
    26. Smearing a paste of tamarind pulp over the affected parts provides instant relief.

2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Rachid Soubaa' website seems like it has some good info! Thank you for the share!

I have always used 1, or all, of these methods, always with success:
    1. Aloe Vera - If you cut a leaf from the plant and slice it down the middle, long-ways, you can rub the gel contained inside directly onto the affected area.
    2. Baking Soda - If you have a washtub, or a bathtub, fill it with warm water and add 1 to 2 cups baking soda to the soak. Make sure you take a nice, long soak in this for it to e effective! Bring a book, and relax for 1/2 an hour
    3. Burdock Root - Bur oil, otherwise known as burdock root extract, can be applied directly to the itch.
    4. Basil Salve - Using my the basic instructions for an Herbal Salve I posted on this forum a little over a week ago, >>HERE<<, You can use Basil leaves as your paramount herb. Basil contains the substance eugenol which can numb the nerve endings that cause itchiness.

A lot of herbal remedies like this can be found in The Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies. I review it on my blog in the recommendations tab in the upper right hand menu >>HERE<< - feel free to check it out anytime! I love getting visitors! I'm glad to hear you are opening up to alternative remedies. I have been using them for many years, and have slowly but surely started picking up the knowledge to craft and create many of these wonderful, helpful plant medicines!

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.