How To Survive From Terrorist Threats And Attacks?

Discussion in 'Safety' started by m33kuh, Jun 29, 2017.

How To Survive From Terrorist Threats And Attacks? 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    There are recently quite a few of terrorist attacks and threats in our nearby province. It is believed to be worshiper of the famous ISIS group. They have come to our land and trying to claim a city which they are fighting at the moment with our armed forces. There are also rumors spreading that some of the terrorist are planning an attack in another city nearby.

If you are in a situation wherein the terrorist group have come to your city and making a fuss? How do you plan on surviving? You can't get out because they have blocked the major roads. Assuming that they have also blocked the seaside?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I would be amazed if they came to my area, as I am in the countryside quite far from any urban area. The only thing they could hit here is a nuclear plant which is not far away. In that case I presume we would die. However, in case it caused just a slight leak I do have iodine tablets here that are supposed to combat the effects of a nuclear incident.

TMT Tactical and m33kuh like this.
  3. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    Mobility sure is a problem... i totally understand if you decided to say wait and arm up ant try and spot a weak spot in their road/sea blocks and try and punch thru. Perhaps try and guard access points knowing that they would try and take them in the future.

4. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I guess I'll just man up and fight... Atleast I can try to liberate my place from those cowards.

Ystranc and jeager like this.
  5. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    If Isis tried to extend their Kalifate to my home I would fight. What other choice Is there?

jeager likes this.
  6. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    Kill 'em.

7. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Many of the Isis fighters are foreign nationals who are petty criminals in their own country. They must be fought because they've already shown what they do to innocents when they take over a place.

8. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    It sure is a problem. It will still be really hard. We have to assume that they are armed and very deadly.
    Most likely there will be patrols all over the place so if they find you sneaking around specially at dark,
    you might end up with bulletholes in your body. Really sad. :/

9. Vinaya

Vinaya Expert Member
      143/173

Blog Posts:
    Between 1996 and 2006, my home country Nepal was rocked with terrorism. I have a home in the farm and city. Terrorism in the city was less severe, however, in the rural area it was very violent. Terrorist came to my farm house couple of times. They asked for donation, there was not escape from this, therefore, we donated a large sum of money. Next time they asked for a sum which we could not afford. They threatened to burn down our house and kills us. Thankfully, soon terrorism was curbed.

10. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The IRA did the same thing back in the 70's and 80's. Extortion and punishment beatings for their own people and murdering anyone else, if you weren't with them you were against them...sound familiar? People payed up or got their kneecaps shot off while a group called NorAid collected funds for buying explosives and arms from idiots abroad. So called Irish from overseas (stupid fuckers who are as guilty of murder as the bomb builders themselves)
    I was a child when we left but I still remember the fear and still feel the anger

11. lara richard

lara richard New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    Terrorist attacks are hard to predict as nowadays you might be at home, in a café with friends, at the airport, or having fun in a concert and be a victim of a terrorist attack. How to survive ? well there is no magic in that , however a person can take a look at the exists , windows and be close to few corners in order to hide in case of an explosion.

jeager likes this.
  12. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    That's really sad. May I ask what happened on the the second time when you were not able to afford the sum of money that they were asking?
    They only threatened you?

13. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    b b b but isn't Islam the religion of peace?!

A piece of you and me all blown up!

Jihad Report
    Jun 24, 2017 -
    Jun 30, 2017

Attacks 30
    Killed 157
    Injured 159
    Suicide Blasts 7
    Countries 14

In one week world wide.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

I check this site at least a couple times a week to see what isn't
    on the 6 o'clock news.

14. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    I really don't know what I would do if my city had a terrorist attack. The most viable option for me would be to take a few provisions in a bag and keep running to the nearest city. And if worse comes to worst and that city is under attack I'll just try to survive in the woods and wait out the attack.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Expert Member
      146/173

Blog Posts:
    I'm glad you're here with us today, terrorism is sadly a world issue that has been overlooked for quite a while now since it mainly happens in poor countries.
    I guess the biggest thing you can do to fight terrorism is to literally fight. Build a community with the people around you and try working on the issue: build shelters, bunkers that contain food and water for a few days/weeks and make sure everything is secure. Being united in these horrible times is extremely important.

16. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    We have been following the news reports of that besieged city in the south. The impulse is to evacuate to a town away from the fighting. But as you said that you cannot leave then you have to think very well the potential ways and means of survival. First move is to secure your shelter and if possible the area to include your neighbors. Check for possible food and water source. But the actual act of scavenging is to be done at night. When your shelter is attacked, terrorists has the propensity to kill so should have a secret room to hide yourself.

17. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We do not live in the city or a town, we are off grid in a forest. But whatever happens crime or terrorism wise in a city, also effects us in the bush. The government uses crime & terrorism to implement new legislation/laws that directly effect citizens. This ranges from taking away our freedoms & human rights to implementing more gun control measures. On a large scale, if terrorism created a national crisis, then that would mean people on the move looking for safer areas & searching for food. That would be a direct danger to us in the bush. Unfortunately our government is corrupt to the core, & their only interest is in power & money for themselves. This means that indirectly, they support crime & terrorism, this helps them keep the population fearful & dependent on the government for their safety. Of course they can't depend on our government to help them at all, but the mindless majority simply don't see this.
    IF I was in a city when the shtf, I would be getting out fast. If I could not get out by road, then I would be going bush on foot & getting as far away as possible.
    Keith.

18. zeedollar

zeedollar New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    That is some serious stuff. If such should occur i will look for the fastest way out on foot with out being detected, that is why where ever you live, you should always study the area and know the quickest escape shortcuts, it might come in handy someday. But definitely the terrorist would want to recruit capable fighters when they take over an area, and that is a no no for me so will probably just go down fighting.

19. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    terrorists confine their attacks to mainly big cities or large urban centres, this is to maximize the result and to get the most coverage for their "cause", the answer would seem to be obvious, don't go into cities! or if you have to keep your time there to the minimum, get in, do what you have to and get out again-fast! and don't forget to use SITUATIONAL AWARENESS.

20. Huggy212

Huggy212 New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    The best way is to lock your house and leave the town with your love ones. Nothing is more important than the safety and life of everyone. Don't think about your belongings because if they are going to take it, they will so better if your life is not included of those they will take. Before leaving, I will survey and observe the surroundings where there are fights and where I think the terrorist group haven't invade yet. Make sure you bring only what you need such as food money some canned or frozen foods, clothing and your ways of communication.

21. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    This is probably what I would be doing. Some may call it cowardice but I don't really care. I ain't a commando to fight those ISIS dudes with heavy firearms (probably high powered AKs). If they notice that you are armed, or they knew where you are, they'd probably waste a whole round of ammos on your house or wherever you are hiding and I don't want to risk that.

22. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Smart minds think alike. There's no way I'm going to try and fight a whole army of ISIS troops. It's good to see that I'm not the only one that thinks rationally. :)

m33kuh likes this.
  23. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Of course man. Unless you are a trained marine or an ex army or a cop or a war vet. Those kinds of people, the terrorists, don't really care if they live or die. What they care is doing the thing which they think is right. I pitty them and I wish they will somehow miraculously have a change of heart. Do they even have one?

24. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm thinking that the odds of one or more Western nations getting hit by Palestinian terrorists is rather high now that they've shown their hand in Israel. We know that there are sleeper cells in all of our countries. Now what with massive numbers of migrants flowing-in, these sleeper cells may have received more comrades to aid them in their efforts towards doing harm to nations who support the right of Israel to exist.

Most preppers avoid cities like the plague. Speaking of plague, terrorist attacks only kill a few hundred people (unless you count the U.S. financed Communist China attack on America using Covid-19). With a "dirty bomb" a terrorist crew can cause much more terror; however, there are serious logistical obstacles relating to radioactive material. With a biological weapon, terrorists could kill untold numbers. Also, biological weapons represent death on the cheap.

Biological labs are plentiful in every country. If a terrorist organization sneaks-in the starter pathogen colony, sleeper cell terrorists can grow that "seed" into a killer crop of viruses or bacterium before a release / attack. Once the terrorists have quantity, they can divide it up amongst other sleeper cells across any given nation. This process does NOT require any sort of advanced equipment; plus, the process is cheap.

How many Middle Eastern graduate students and professors are at universities throughout our nations?! Tens of thousands. It only takes a handful of bad-guys to visit hell on Earth.

upload_2023-10-8_16-21-58.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    getting the material for a dirty bomb or any kind of biological material is not that easy, this stuff is under heavy security for a reason, thats why terrorists go for the hands on machete attack instead, and usually in cities and big cities at that for maximum effect, a small bomb is also possible as we saw in Manchester a few years ago at a concert.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Growing antibiotic-resistant pathogens is easy. Part of my coursework was of course Microbiology. Gotta know your itty-bitty enemies. One grows cultures during lab time. Singling out colonies that are unfazed by common antibiotics is super easy.

Walk down the hallway of any hospital ward and witness the stacks of disposable yellow gowns. These are to protect against MRSA. That's just one small example of all of the nasties out there that shrug-off antibiotics.

Palestinian microbiologists live throughout the West. Of course, most are good people. But it only takes a handful to bring down hell on a population. Microbiology labs and all of that equipment is readily available. With the biotechnology of 100+ years ago, one can develop a strain of bacteria or virus that is a turbo-killer.

And then there's botulinum toxin which can be grown in a jar of beans. We have to work so that this will NOT grow. Clostridium botulinum is omnipresent on our planet.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mrsa/symptoms-causes/syc-20375336

-------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    One thing I was taught growing up was that a real man does not use violence or make war on women and children, we are supposed to protect them from harm, these terrorists and Russian thugs seem to have been brought up differently, of course women in muslim countries are second class citizens and have no rights.
    one may take prisoners in a war but then threatening to kill those same prisoners if the other side that you attacked does not stop fighting back is the act of a terrorist not a freedom fighter.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Cutting to the chase, it is men with the testosterone and the brawn. The fight is among them.

One respects families. One respects the families of the enemy soldiers. Women and children are the future of nations, plural.

This is true unless of course one wishes to commit genocide.

Me, I loathe the practice of bombings. Fight man to man. Actually, I would like to see the old geezers who want a war to come out and shoot the crap out of each other. Why kill the young men?! These old farts are mad at each other, so give them revolvers (not automatic handguns), put the enemies each to their side of a large forest, then let them converge in the middle to kill each other. Fair is fair. And too, there'd be fewer wars.

Napoleon fought at the front, lead whizzing past his head.

==================================================

"Hamas terrorists 'murdered 40 babies' including beheadings, says report"

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/h...beheadings-says-report-2fdcCmtBjFvAcCCf5MDwKU

"Bodies of young Israeli babies, including some with their heads cut off, have been found by IDF soldiers in a southern Israeli kibbutz, according to reports.

"Soldiers discovered the bodies among burned out houses, strewn furniture and torched cars after Hamas terrorists attacked Kfar Aza kibbutz near the Gaza border.

"In a video on X/Twitter, an i24 journalist said: “Talking to some of the soldiers here, they say what they witnessed as they’ve been walking through these communities is bodies of babies with their heads cut off and families gunned down in their beds.

“ 'We can see some of these soldiers right now, comforting each other.' "
    ==================================================

Hamas Paid Gaza Family $2,200 to Blame Israel for Baby's Death, Indictment Says

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/...za_family_2200_to_blame_israel_for/?rdt=51312

==========

TMT Tactical likes this.