I Bought A New Chain Saw.

Discussion in 'Gardening, Plant Propegation, & Farming' started by arctic bill, Jun 2, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    In Canada the government is giving every one $500. and every one is asking what are you going to do with your $500 . When i was young my first saw was a pioneer p-25 chain saw, upload_2022-6-2_15-24-37.jpeg

It was very good but eventually i burned it out on some huge trees. It would get so hot when i refilled
    it with gas the gas would boil in the gas tank.

My next saw was a gift for my 40 birthday a sears craftsmen 18 inch bar. It was better and i used it for 30years . but in the end it too was a little light.
    so i have have been thinking a lot about my next saw , I have been butting up wood for 45 years
    i boiled it down to two saws stihl or husqvarna .
    I asked all sort of lumber jacks and woodsmen , just about everyone said both are good .
    In the end i went with the ms 250 by stihl , It is very much lighter than my old saw, I guess
    every thing to day is made out of plastic. It also has balls 45.4 cc.
    [​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.