I Can't Believe The President Is Doing This So Fast.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Sep 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    exactly, you cant change history its already happened.

TMT Tactical and Max rigger like this.
  2. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Well my conscience is clear and I have no issues about race and no baggage to carry around regarding past wrongs or conspiracy theories about who was ultimately responsible.
    That said, history is important. If history is hidden then we cannot learn from it. If history is only shown from one perspective it should be described more accurately as propaganda (whichever perspective that it is supporting)....everyone involved seems to have an agenda. Once you understand what that agenda is it allows you to put the history that you are taught into context, then look for the hidden history.
    Only you can change your mind.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Those that forget their history are doomed to repeat the worst parts of it. We have very short memories and sort of deserve what we do to ourselves. Our founding fathers set up a system that would have allowed people to live without the burden of an oppressive government but we have pretty much disabled all of the protections.

The problems could be fixed but that would require people to make a commitment to doing things a certain way and staying with it. Now the liberal element has pretty well made doing things the right way unconstitutional. Most of the original constitution and laws would be unconstitutional today.

How to fit things??? Simple but ugly and maybe racist by today's standard. Felons, when they are confined ARE disenfranchised. Their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness has been taken from them. They, once convicted of a felony should never recover those rights. WHY would a criminal be needed to vote??? They can't own a firearm. They are locked up in prison but they are still needed to vote. WHY and who is backing this insanity?

If you are unable to support yourself you probably are not the person that we need helping to decide how to run our country. Originally only landowners were allowed to vote. By constitutional law, we are not supposed to discriminate due to race, creed, color, or any number of other things. To me that is simple. It means you treat all people the same. Instead, it now means that the black people have to be moved to the head of the line. If you are white now you can hardly even get an interview for a government job. Let's enforce rigidly the idea that you treat all Americans the same. Black adults represent 10% of the adult population but are 40% of the prison population. This is NOT because they are black it is because they committed crimes.

Nearly all of the killings that are being the cause of all the riots were done to people that were committing some sort of crime. THAT does not excuse the treatment that some of them received! That said, if you don't want a cop to treat you that way then don't commit crimes and when you deal with the cops don't do things that piss them off. Hell, my parents taught me that when I was a little kid!

We are PAYING people that can't, won't work to have as many kids as possible. Hells bells in California they encourage criminals in prison serving life sentences to have as many kids as possible. Tex Watson, Charles Manson's hitman, has had FOUR kids while serving multiple life sentences!!! YEAH, we need more people like him in the world.

We are now entering the end stages of terminal self-imposed stupidity. We have elected and voted FOR our own destruction. The fact that someone with dementia can even be considered to run and possibly become the leader of our country shows how poorly we have used out votes. In the end, stupidity has its own cure. The stupid and the criminal are breeding like rats and every generation from here on is going to be worse and more heavily pulled down.

Democracy has been a nice experiment but as it now is, it is a failure that is counting the days until it collapses OR a stronger nation takes it from us. If it is to survive, not a lot of hope for that, we will have to go back to a more original constitution and demand that people either are self-supporting or stop having kids that will have little chance of doing other than follow in the path of their predecessors. People convicted of violent felonies should be sterilized. If you have two kids and want on welfare you should be required to be sterilized. Three felonies should mean a REAL, never getting out again, life sentence. At one time in Texas, when a federal judge was on us because our prisons were crowded, you could serve and parol out a life sentence in SEVEN years.

UNDERSTAND, weakness is not the way to stay free. Other nations are looking at what we are allowing in our cities right now and beginning to wonder if we might be an easy target. We are demonstrating very little in the way of backbone and letting the Manimals take over out major cities.

God bless America...look at the Jews and see how that works out!

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.