I Considered Selling My Weapons "back" To The Government

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Sep 4, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Democide is a much more imminent threat to the disarmed than rape, robbery or any other type of homicide. Governments have killed 100s of millions of their own citizens. They always disarm them first before murdering them. Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, Clinton and many other dictators all support civilian disarmament.

3. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    29511071_1901210129911360_2811685002448357872_n.jpg

Facts are facts.

4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    1715e041a7afad8db6fe80608a237f8a.jpg ec842a27b5d7f13502f06904e7a3aa6e.jpg

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    If you did decide to sell your weapons NFAC need them so they can get together and accidentally/negligently shoot each other as they march.
    I have to support anyone's right to free speech, I would also support the right to bear arms but in this case the free speech and open carrying of semi automatic rifles wasn't in defence of the constitution or their legal rights but instead constituted an attempt to provoke violence on a massive scale.
    It could have gone horribly, horribly wrong if those negligent gunshots had hit someone other than NFAC supporters.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I guess that I might sell my guns to the government if they forced it but the cost is going to in BLOOD. I will sell them my bullets one at a time.

7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Any government which does not trust its people to be armed will not also trust it's people with something as dangerous as a vote. They will sneakily/privily attempt to rig the vote as well.

Now days you can augment that statement above with..... "Such an government will also not trust their people with their own opinions/views."

And this is become more and more obvious as time goes by.

Such an government, not trusting it's people with their arms, views and opinions....vote...will also not trust it's people with their own education.....or put another way...a True education.

Think it through outside of a government controlled television and or movie education...it fits.

" How have the mighty fallen........

For they have filled the land with violence and returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose."

Remember this as you watch events/violence unfold through the coming election...and perhaps even after the election.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.