I Was Stunned To See This Come Out On U Tube....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 24, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I found this speech by Trump and find it on U Tube and not censored....but it is much of what I think and believe...

I know it will never be put on the Main Stream Media including the vaunted Fox News but it says what I believe many thinking Americans are figuring out for themselves about our current non representative government.

What Trump is talking about is a return to a representative government ....not a non representative government.

A government representing the American People ...not only special interest groups and contributors to the body politic....political coffers...for special favors.

It is long overdue that such an video/speech is put out to thinking American People....long overdue...

I do not believe you will ever hear this kind of speech in the normal news and information outlets...it will be censored.

There are other similar videos by Trump through this same outlet...wondering how long they will be available before they too are censored..

here..this link.

FINALLY Trump Drops BOMBSHELL Nightmare For Biden Ahead Of ELECTION!!! (youtube.com)

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

poltiregist likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Whatever one wants to say about Trump he stands up for America and Americans unlike the corrupt Biden crime family.

watcherchris likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Trump is scary to the politically correct in that he simply tells the truth.

That is forbidden by Big Brother. Though I'm not keen on Trump, it is my fear that he will be assassinated by a "mentally ill person". When those in government murder their opponents, they always use deniable people to do the wet job for them.

Odd that the Secret Service allowed a driver to penetrate their perimeter and crash into Biden's SUV. The Left wants both Kamala and Old Jo gone. Perchance a prelude to presidential peril?!

We are living is dangerous days, kids. International puppeteers are currently running the White House and if they don't get their way, they'll start wars. Wars come in handy for oligarchs and maniacs. History is rife with this sort of evil.

lonewolf and watcherchris like this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Verily agree Olde Geezer...as I stated in another post....we have unelected secret ...unappointed leaders/government over America and I believe it has been this way no matter what party is in office and thus explains by both Republicans and Democrats do not want Trump in office...for he would have exposed the nature of the rigging which has been going on since before WW1.

My first hint that this was so...was when an olde timer explained to me that the American People are so stupidly patriotic.....that they will go to war ...over and over and over...ad infinitum.....and win...then bring home no new spoils or territories...when the wars are over and won.

One has to be educated in total stupidity not to notice this pattern in operation indicating that we all too often fight someone else's wars....for someone else's profits/lucre. Someone or some group not wanting to be seen or known....
    Only Americans can be this incredibly patriotic and stupid and survive.

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite.