Identifying Night Sounds

Discussion in 'Wilderness' started by Corzhens, Jul 1, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    This is actually a little game that you can play with the children and adults as well. At night in the camp area, try to identify the sounds that you hear at night. Especially childeren who are easily scared when spending the night in the wilderness, this game will divert their attention and allay their fears on what they hear. And for the unidentifiable sounds that you hear, maybe you can invent by using your logic.

2. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    I did some thing like this with my fire team in the Marines I would blind fold them and step off and drop a mag from my rifle and they had to guess what made the sound or I would close the dust cover or rack the bolt or take of the safe all of this helped tune you in to danger