I'm A Millionaire

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by randyt, Sep 9, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I've been holding back, I'm a millionaire.

found this in my dad's stuff

141472e3d29696ec341603b30e8620c5.jpeg

2. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Careful, some Nigerian prince will be calling for financial help bringing his money into the country. LOL!

Dale

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    nice thing to have, its a pity Marks aren't used anymore and aren't legal tender.

4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Run those by Angela Merkel, and see what you can get. They are interesting museum pieces.

5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    they all use the Euro now.

6. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Randy,

Very interesting and still with some value as historical documents at least.

I noticed the 1923 year. Some of the Weimer Republic preppers evacuated - to here !

7. America's Patriot

America's Patriot Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Considering I just found a 500 million mark for under $10... keep it as a historical heirloom. Value is determined by the owner...

8. randyt

415/460

Blog Posts:
    there's more, found this in my granddads stuff

5VIhQI5SgpmfO5q0mwlZ5Wq6yi_DJgW1.jpeg

80899b011653879930c3ea8d198bfe5f.jpeg

80899b011653879930c3ea8d198bfe5f.jpeg

9. America's Patriot

America's Patriot Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    It's amazing how things are treasured after a certain age (especially from family members). I found my GFathers Ka-Bar from the Korean war in his garage one day. No rust and in great shape... was an amazing addition to the collection (and history to boot).

10. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I bought some former Iraq money on eBay many years ago. It has Saddam on it and I think on the back are those two large swords that come out of the ground or it was that tower of Babylon.

As to newspapers and what have you. I have a very large collection myself. One from WWII as well. I have the newspaper of 9/11 which looks like it was just printed yesterday. I also have a briefcase where I have a years worth of Time Magazines all about 9/11 and the Afgan war. My last addition to the collection was when Bin Laden was killed. That was a great addition that I was always hoping to add to my briefcase one day. I also have several VHS tapes in that case of the events that day. And I have a DVD of CNN coverage of the days events with three audio sources synced up with the events. One audio source is the police, the other is Fire/EMS and the other I think is the Port Authority. I got the ISO for the DVD from a guy on the website RadioReference many, many moons ago. It's been in my 9/11 briefcase ever since.

Crazy how the 18th anniversary is tomorrow Flag is out and I'll once again watch the ceremonies and shed a tear as I have done for the last 18 years. One of the absolutely worst things I have ever seen unfold before my eyes on live TV ever. But I'm just 38 turning 39 next month. I have seen the Challenger explosion, the fall of the Berlin wall, Desert Storm, the Columbia shuttle disaster and other things up to and including when the Cubs won the World Series and that epic come back by the Patriots. LOL

11. randyt

415/460

Blog Posts:
    the heck of it is , I'm now a millionaire but I don't own a mansion and a yacht instead a little log cabin and a punt boat. LOL

12. GateCrasher

GateCrasher Expert Member
      247/345

Blog Posts:
    +1 for the Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd reference.