International Law Taking Precident Over American Law....be Warned..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Nov 5, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Someone told me to look this up this morning and I was a bit stunned..

This is what is coming to American under the guise of an Emergency unless Americans catch on.

It appears that most of the MSM have avoided this story since it took place last summer in Salt Lake City where the UN had a meeting at this place called the Salt Palace and funded partly by taxpayer dollars.

Be warned of US law and Constitutional Law/Rights being superseded and or replaced/substituted by international law on/in our own country.

This is what Leftist/Progressive leadership wants for America backed by phony Republicans conservatives...to replace our Constitution with UN law….and our liberties/freedoms.

Here...this link..

https://www.waynedupree.com/united-nations-salt-lake-city/

Be warned the Ishmaelites

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    bump thread....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Democrats / Communist / one world globelist to me are one and the same and true we have some in that pot masquerading as upright republicans , John McCain comes to mind . I hate these type of a-- holes so much at twenty years of age I volunteered to go to Nam and shoot a few of them . Some years back I tried to join " Black Water " and shoot some of these a-- holes . Why anyone would vote to live under tyranny is beyond any warped way of thinking I can conjure up .