Is The Nfl Now A Rico ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 3, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/nfl-plans-to-play-black-national-anthem-before-week-1-games/

Good morning all,

Is the NFL now a racketeer-influenced criminal organization ?

Ever since Rush Limbaugh was denied purchasing into a NFL team, I saw the direction of this highly subsidized org. Plus, it promotes dangerous activity.

The cranial concussions must not be allowed to be subsidized by insurance.

It's time the NFL joins dueling as an entry in history books.

I do believe in the Vietnam Veteran anthem: "We've got to get out of this place, if it's the last thing ... ".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This year they are going to play the "BLACK National Anthem" before games and then kneel during the real national Anthem. If the Blacks get to have their Anthem played I want the National Anthem of the South played and the Hispanic national Anthem played and the Italian, German, Oriental, Arab... all given equal time. Evidently the Blacks are no longer going to be Americans.

A Nation divided is no longer a Nation. This is just one more step towards a violent division in our Nation. The Liberal Democrats are encouraging it. They are fully willing to destroy our Nation in order to hopefully win in the election in November. If they do every city in this nation will be like Chicago, Detroit and Seatle with the cops handcuffed and the animals rioting and looting.

danil54grl and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The liberal Democrats are delusional. In the event of a civil war type situation, they will all become targets. Current law enforcement protects them but during a civil war uprising, they will have a great big bullseye painted on them for every conservative, militia or P.O.'ed cop in the nation. As there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass, how many do you think will be pointed out every window, freeway overpass, rooftop, etc. Democratic supporter will start fading in to the distance and their leadership will become an endangered species. JM2C

danil54grl likes this.
  4. danil54grl

danil54grl Expert Member
      125/173

Blog Posts:
    I never knew there was a black national anthem before today. . . I only knew of the one that stood for all races of this country and that is the one that I will never take a knee to.

TMT Tactical likes this.