New Member I've Come Here To Prepare Myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Hikin33t, Jul 12, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Hikin33t

Hikin33t New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    My name is Baba Yutaka but I go by many names online.

I don't necessarily anticipate zombies ever bringing down civilisation but war, astral phenomenon, the collapse of the global economy, etc. being very valid threats to modern life, I want to ensure that I'm at least not just a free frag when everything goes down.

I'm looking forward to learning from the more experienced and skilled veterans of this board, as I am completely dependent on technology and modern conveniences at present. All i know is that without society propping me up, I would instantly die in the real world.

I'm excited to learn about cool things like making homemade torches, makeshift armour, tools, food, etc. Keeping pets and animals that are of use and learning to train them and what not.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Baba, & welcome to this forum. Please look through the forum before asking any questions, the answer may have already been posted.
    Keith.

3. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to this forum, it's always nice to see a new face around here. I can guarantee that you've definitely come to the right place if you're interested in survival. The most important thing is that you enjoy yourself around here. Cheers!