Jellyfish Ufo, Is This For Real?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Blitz, Jan 9, 2024.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I've just read this article about a "jellyfish" type UFO filmed that can't/couldn't be detected with the naked eye, moving over a military base in the US.

Do you reckon this is legit? Sounds like the stuff of sci fi nightmares if you ask me. Predator comes to mind!

Having seen a UFO hovering above our house when a teenage with a couple of friends, I know they exist. However, I have no idea to this day as to the actual origin, i.e. whether alien or military. And the footage from this article is next level.

But the thing that strikes me is that every few years, I ask one of the friends whether we actually saw the UFO, or whether it's in my imagination, he affirms it but he said something strange, which I couldn't fathom until seeing this footage. He said something like "well, I know what I saw. Other people may not have seen it, but I definitely did". Or words to that effect.

And no, I'm not on drugs, nor was I when we saw the UFO. Yeah, laugh it up boys!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12943295/Shocking-new-UFO-footage-jellyfish-craft.html

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The militaries of the world do create mysterious flying objects. They do not announce them to the public, so what you saw could have be some new type of flying object. Just because you could not identify the object does not mean it did not exist.

Blitz likes this.
  3. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    My thoughts exactly. God only knows what the military has come up with that the public don't know about. It would also explain why they are so secretive regarding UFOs and why they 7 times out of 10 seem to appear above military sites.

The only thing I don't get, is they are supposedly filmed by military personnel. Hence, I'm on the fence.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      It could be that in this one instance the item was not supposed to be filmed or seen. Secrete test flight, maybe.

TMT Tactical, Jan 10, 2024
      Blitz likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    IF UFOs exist, then they in all likelihood don't give half a shit about us, we humans.

Only their biologists may (?) study us. Think, Jane Goodall and her studies of chimpanzees in Africa.

If they are here, then they need something ... sure isn't us.

What does this planet have that is unique? Earth has these minerals that we call "rare Earth elements". For our high-tech industries, we increasingly need these. Maybe the aliens have been mining the Earth for these elements for centuries, even millennia, ... beyond even that. I can't in my wildest imagination think that advanced aliens would care about us, save in the minor area of studying lower species in the realm of biology. Why do they rarely interact with us? Answer: Why do we humans rarely interact with chimpanzees ... save in biological studies.

Let's cut to the chase here, we don't mean crap to them.

If they need our minerals, then they mine our planet underneath our oceans. Most sightings are made by national Navy aircraft. That makes a whole lot of sense to me.

If they need our minerals, then I'd just ask them to share medical/biological data with us. Likely, they have some sort of "prime directive" wherein they don't interfere with the natural evolution of individual planets.

So, f### them! They don't care about me. I don't care about them. See if I ever help a g##da###d mo####-f###### alien if that critter ever gets into trouble on my planet !!!!!!!!!!! As far as I am concerned, they can eat shit and die. Find some other planet you shits!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  5. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Hahahaha! You crack me up!

I agree with your post. Totally. There have been some weird "sightings" of UFOs (no, I'm not going to call the UAPs, or whatever the hell some dipsticks decided to now call them) over oceans and diving into oceans. So your summation could possibly be correct. Who knows? Or for all we plebs know, the military could be building cities in the oceans. But you're deadset right. Why the hell would they care about us, other than as something to be researched?

One school of thought is that they are now seen more than ever due to them keeping an eye on our nuclear capabilities, because if we totally screw this planet, it would have a ripple effect on the universe. But if that's the case, why didn't they stop the atomic bomb that nuked parts of Japan in the Second World War? They weren't quick off the mark there now, were they? The logic of that theory doesn't quite fly with me.

Having said all this, there is a programme, bits of which I watched called "Ancient Aliens". That was really interesting.

There is a thing, whereby humans see whatever they want to see. Like some idiot who reckoned they saw Jesus in a slice of toast. Or in a cloud, or angels or whatever.

"https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...me when,in psychological research for decades."

"Think of a time when your eyes saw what they wished to see: a person you were thinking about on a busy street, a heart-shaped pebble you were looking for on the beach.

This phenomenon, called motivated perception, has been explored in psychological research for decades. Indeed, the world as we conceive it in our awareness is not exactly an accurate representation of what it truly is. Our perception is often biased, selective, and malleable."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical: I don't know why I can't reply to a post that's a reply to a post ... but regarding your post above:

"It could be that in this one instance the item was not supposed to be filmed or seen. Secrete test flight, maybe."

Yes, quite possibly.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Regarding my previous post of people seeing what they want to see, ancient rock art is definitely up there:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    on the way back from our monthly shopping trip this morning we saw a cloud that looked just like a flying saucer, and we werent the only ones who saw it.

9. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Did it look anything like this:

There's been a lot of reports of what people reckon are UFOs in clouds.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    i believe that the world governments know that aliens have been coming to this planet . I also believe that this is being covered up by governments. So all the major religions back this coverup christianity , judaism , and islam . the reason i believe this is that if we acknowledged aliens then our idea about god and creation is null and void.

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no it looked like a huge smoke ring, perfectly circular.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I think it's already null and void if you look at the dating of the dinosaur era, ice age etc.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  13. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Could have been one of those lenticular clouds.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes someone said that. never seen one like that before.

15. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    No, me neither. I only learnt about them from watching that video I posted.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    This is interesting re the Jellyfish. I didn't realise it was taken in Iraq + the speed couldn't be measured when it shot out of the water, due to the speed. The interview with the British dude is interesting, too.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    More likely to be "Crepuscular clouds"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    What - the Jellyfish thing?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    That was just one of my drones.

And hey, don't make fun of them! That they kind'a look like jellyfish, is what it is. I try to pack all of that gear into a single package but it all doesn't all fit. Some of the techno stuff just has to hang out of the bottom. If you guys can do better, go for it.

upload_2024-1-11_12-36-32.png

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes, there are a small number of clouds that look very like jellyfish floating in the sky.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm sure there are but I'm pretty sure they don't move like the jellyfish one in the video!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Do you have a better explanation though? Most UFO spotting are clouds, Lenticular is a favourite, looks just like a flying saucer.

If it's not a cloud would you happily accept aliens as an alternative? I'm not sure I would. It would be extremely arrogant to assume we are the only life form in the universe (although we may me the only one extant at present i.e. lifers come and go and may not necessarily coincide) but there really is no reliable evidence for extra-terrestrials (except for crop circles in the UK - aliens come from a galaxy far, far away and then choose to communicate with us using a grand roller and a piece of string :D)

I am open minded but there really are only two viable options clouds or some sort of military test.

23. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:

I agree with pretty much all your post. I was confused though - were you talking about the pinkish cloud formation, that looked like there was an aircraft of some description in it, or were you referring to the jellyfish thing?

It's surprising how light can play a role in deceiving the eye. With regards to the cloud formation, although it does look like there is something in the cloud, it's not evidence enough to support an alien spacecraft and could well be a trick from the colour. As previous said, people see what the want to see.

As far as the jellyfish thing, I have no idea. I did actually read another article today about it. Some military dude reckoned it was a frequent occurrence. There's no way of verifying if indeed, this bloke was in the military in Iraq. One has to be very sceptical, whilst also remaining open-minded in my opinion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...-analyst-shown-infrared-video-colleagues.html

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    crop circles are mostly made by humans, I have some personal knowledge of this.
    if there is life on alien planets its a long long way from here and it probably wont happen in our lifetimes.

Brownbear, Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I did read something about crop circles being hoaxes. Very elaborate and well executed, I have to say.

Brownbear likes this.
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if you had ever lived in the Somerset / Wiltshire area you may have come across the vans full of people going out to make these crop circles early before dawn.
    I have stayed at a certain pub on a canal in that area where the back room is full of photos of crop circles they have made.

Brownbear likes this.
  27. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I know that pub, have drunk there on more than one occasion. It's a nice place in a nice location.

28. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I've got it! I've worked out the mystery! It's the Transformers returning to earth! Hahahahahahaha! :D