"last Survivalist Supper"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 27, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://laist.com/2019/11/27/gourme..._prepperism_natural_disaster_preparedness.php

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Article mentions "prepperism".

I challenge "mainstream prepper culture is inherently isolationist". In general, one should not generalize. Sometimes the culture is and sometimes not. I give out Ziploc brand and Hefty brand bags with blank pamphlets for medical records to selected individuals, frequently new mothers with loads of baby records. I am not an isolationist.

Less a few areas next to the Mississippi River, isn't Iowa somewhat flat ?

I've sampled some MREs when overseas as a NATO contractor - would NEVER touch them here in an emergency shelter - ... tried "pound cake-vanilla". thought it was a piece of bread soaked in Mario Andretti's STP oil additive.

Not familiar with "chocolately 'survival mole'".

Wakka Instant coffee probably good to clean the hinge and rivets on the 3 piece mess kit.

The bees' problem is excessive ag fertilizer use.

Prepperism is NOT expensive ! The public sector rescues and mass medical care are what's expensive.

After Claire gets rabies from a bat or stray dog, she might feel better and visualize developing a new community.

TMT Tactical likes this.