Law Enforcement After A Major Shtf Event.

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Pogogh, May 14, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is Biden who is the one with senile dementia.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/a-note-to-joe-biden-you-aint-barack-obama/

Newsweek is a leftist publication, but even Newsweek is sounding the alarm.
    https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-gaffes-quotes-2020-election-1323905

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/01/list-top-7-joe-biden-gaffes-at-the-democrat-debate/

As for Trump, what are we to do in America? We can't vote Democrat. Democrats want to perpetually introduce "common sense" gun control measures, yet everyone knows they do not believe that citizens should own any firearms. To believe otherwise is to be terminally naive. Democrat congress folk perpetually bring up bills to ban semi-automatics, bolt-action rifles with scopes (because "they can be used as sniper rifles"), and all handguns. Many liberals, especially those living in urban areas want hunting banned. Hollywood, America's collectivist propaganda industry, makes it very clear through their indoctrination TV shows and movies that owning a gun is bad. In these shows you will also learn that all armed white police are racist oppressors.

Many Americans are Christians and simply can't vote for a party that wishes churches to be taxed and forbidden to operate private Christian schools. To members of the Secular Humanist anti-Religion, all children must be taught that world religions are based on superstitions, period, end of discussion. To them, children must learn that materialism is the only truth and that materialism has been consecrated by divine science (most leftists stick to Newtonian Science, they love the determinism in it).

If you are a student or professor on a college campus and you come out as a Christian conservative, you can be physically injured. More and more violence against Christianity is showing up in the USA.

Democrat politicians want to redistribute wealth from people who work to those who shun work, to include those males who impregnate females then will not support that child. A male who will not even attempt to help-out with the raising of his child should be considered a perpetual boy and NEVER a real man.

Democrats are for redistribution and against self-sufficiency. To them, preppers are hoarders and thus opposed the "collective good of the people". Most American preppers I've known feel like a vote for a leftist politician is like sawing off one's own legs. Just get the self-destruction done and over with.

Me, I'm a Libertarian, not a Republican (I'm not a member of the Christian religion, for what that's worth). If I vote Libertarian, I've thrown my vote away, I've divided the conservative block of voters. Therefore, I vote for the anti-left.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Taking the thread back ….to what Max Rigger said...about law and order...even leadership..in that capacity....

I've had time to think and rethink this …..with observation as to the real nature of things......as observed by the ordinary citizen..and not through the prism of a phony media shilling for a bought and paid body politic...

The very acute problem for a rigged and phony fake body politic along with their pimps in the media...... Max Rigger...is that for a bad leader...with dimentia.......Trump has done more for the ordinary citizen in his first term.. ....in this country than many Presidents combined...going back to at least Ronald Reagan..

Mind you now...I cannot speak for the Uk and this Johnson fellow......

However...I do want to add.....one of my observations.....about this country and leadership going way back.

And that is that the standards for President are not as high as we have been lead/taught to believe that they are.

In public they appear to be high but behind the scenes they come across to the keen observer, not drugged out by the daily news drug propaganda overdose.....to be quite low...

Obedience to those who paid to put a leader in office is the real benchmark....standard...

I am describing a two tiered "hidden/occult " system in operation.

And furthermore ..I have no reason to believe that in a SHTF Major breakdown ...it would be any different ...even in law enforcement..obeying their leadership...their bought and paid for leadership....working to a different standard than what most believe.

It may be a bit more difficult to do amidst the massive chaos...but I have no reason to believe this two tiered system would not be in operation. It may come into competition from others....but It would still be in operation.

This is a background not taught to the average person in public schools...totally avoided...the occult history of this world and leadership.

Ishmaelites at work......throughout history....

The standards for leadership are not as high as we have been lead or taught...mislead to believe that they are …..

The leaders who do not obey this real hidden/occult standard..immediately come under heavy vitriol by the pimps in this controlled and rigged system.

And this is the problem with Trump..he does not owe anyone for access to the office of President.....he is not thusly controlled...though they try every day to bring him under their control....

This becomes obvious to the "Awake " observer.

And someone is getting desperate to get rid of him.....desperate...….to bring back their form of control or rigging of the office...and thus the country...and people..

And their main modus operandi is chaos management....manufacturing chaos...

Some Americans , however few, are keenly aware of this pattern of operation.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    randyt likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    lockdown and social distancing in the UK are only "advisory", so can they actually enforce any quarantine if its only advise, is it even legal if its not law ??

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I did not know that Lonewolf….wow....very elastic....

Thanks for bringing me up to date on this.

Oh..and Agree with Olde Geezer..about Biden and dementia....

Biden is current living proof that the standards for President of the United States are not as high as we have been mislead to believe that they are.

I do have concerns that there will be a switch as election nears and the left will come out with their real candidate...or through the Vice Presidential pick should Biden win..again demonstrating the standards for President are not as high as we had been lead to believe...
    This by the way this template is operating....to bypass the standard election process to get their real candidate in office. They are that desperate..

Watcherchris.
    Not an Ishmaeltie.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer...

This kind of thing is why I am often want to state...that a people who cannot be trusted to be armed ….will soon enough not be trusted with their vote..and we see that currently with the attempt to tamp the voting blocks with Illegal aliens...

Americans are just getting too uppity and independent for the rigged controlled occult system..

This is a scam ..even on the Secular Humanists.....some of them are extremely ignorant ..but many Christians are in the same boat...and I believe they are being managed at some level to prevent independent thinking.,

Churches in this country are being subsidized by a tax write off.....this is a price support and not separation of church and state....it is a scam on the part of the churches and also on the part of government...they are both in on it.

The disgusting thing to me is that many atheists and secularists seem want to miss this point in their intrinsic hatred of Chrisitians….ironic to me. Churches should be totally separated.....not price supported by taxes...

Churches should never have a tax number...for this makes them a corporation of the state..which again is not separation...no rocket science needed to figure this one out...just think outside the box of todays deliberately manufactured and cultivated ignorance...by both government and churches.

Ironic to me that Newton was a Believer. I don't think many secularists know this....

Lots of scientists are believers......

I don't think many secularists and or atheists understand this as they try to control and manipulate the leftist narrative...and manufacture their needed bad guys...chaos....

LOL LOL LOL....Chaos Theory.....Ishmaelites at work...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Watcherchris,

I believe Guinea has already been "resolved" and/or "written off".

A couple of years ago, when the area was declared part of the tidal flood plain, some people screamed. After the screaming ended, it was difficult to sell the homes at what was expected since occupancy permits were also at issue.

After one of the hurricanes - forgot which one - was working an emergency shelter for those flooded out. The National Guard sent 3 big wheel vehicles from Portsmouth. The AO was Guinea. None of us volunteer Emergency Responders went to Guinea. Besides the natural dangers, we are "street wise" and avoid the place.

Mathews is a little different, less their VDEM-declared tidal flood plains. Mathews, includes Gwynn's Island, Lancaster, Northumberland, Westmoreland, King George are ready to clear out the middle class and make way for the D.C. swamp creatures to move in. This could be our area's new 5 star neighborhood. The real estate taxes will skyrocket and zoning will assist.

Wait 'till the squeeze really starts .............

7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf,

Been thinking about this by you from page 1 of this thread....

Went to visit my sister yesterday and she succinctly stated something about both her and myself and it reminded me of something you have alluded to several times on this board...about your conditions out there where you are at in the UK.

And that something is ...that we ..her and I.. are not exactly "Social Butterflies." compelled to go from flower to flower...visiting and socializing....

We pretty much keep to ourselves....my sister and I ….we don't particularly care what the rest of the world has to do or does.

This virus business..with the exception of work...has not drastically affected our lifestyles.....and I am not a daywalker...preferring the back shift to the rabid chaos I find on day shifts..

I was put on day shift for about 9 months and greatly disliked it...very glad to be back on the night shift...

Day shift at work is like a huge social club....too much socializing going on for me..

Don't care for going to the beach....with the crowds...where the crowds are ..I tend towards going the other way...preferably at night..,..even at the beach.

Don't like fishing piers with lots of people...elbow to elbow as well.

Hence when you describe your conditions out where you live...I can understand.....and well done Lonewolf...well done

The rest of the world can keep on going by.....keep on getting up....I'll be right here....unnoticed.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Alaska police department not prepared for non-SHTF event. Cops not carrying firearms. Local guy with rifle has to save the police. Back at the station, the cops didn't have their weapons and equipment locked up.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-resident-thwarts-shooting-in-alaska-village

This article sez that the cops couldn't afford weapons, yet they DID have rifles back at headquarters. The fellow who broke into the place found them.

"Troopers said Nicolai put on a ballistic vest, a helmet and staged multiple rifles after breaking into the building."

Nice that the officers can count on the help of the locals, however I'd distribute what weapons I had to my deputies. In Alaska, any patrol car would need a rifle if for no other purpose than to euthanize injured animals. England used to have certain citizens in rural areas designated as a "put-down" man. See an injured animal, ring the put-down man, he'd come and put the poor thing out of its misery. You'd want a man with a rifle, not a shotgun, to finish a horse with broken legs.

One brother-in-law of mine delivering feed in a large company truck came 'round a corner and nailed a big cow standing in the middle of the county road. The truck finished the cow. Were it a MG Midget, the cow would have finished the driver.

watcherchris likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Alaska cop cluster-####: Breitbart has article also

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...d-citizen-saves-officers-foils-mass-shooting/

This article says that the intruder brought weapons with him. That makes more sense. First article leads one to believe that cops had unsecured weapons. I'm an everyday Joe and keep my toys locked up, save for couple; one for me, one for the wifer, should we get an unwelcome guest. We have violent folk near us. One neighbor I've liked (drank a few together) is currently in jail, violent offense. Cops gotta be 10x more careful.

" 'Apparently, these police officers don’t carry b/c they “can’t afford to be sued.' ”

What?! o_O

11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid-19 dosent even feel real in my local area, its surreal.
    its not affecting my day to day life that much, not going out as much as before but that because the places I went to are all closed down.
    I'm not a social butterfly, i'm not a people person, if I go somewhere its because I have something to do there, I do it then get out again as fast as possible.
    I don't mind staying home, its my natural element, its other people I cant stand so from that standpoint the pandemic is not making much difference.
    i'm waiting for the second "spike" when everyone goes back to work and everywhere is open again, most think it will get back to "normal" I think there fooling themselves, it will never be normal again, not the normal they knew before.
    this virus is going to be with us for a long time, maybe permanently.