Let Me See If I Have This Correct...about Leadership Today...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 6, 2024.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    So.....our intellects in leadership positions ....do not want 18 years oldes to be able to buy a gun....because of gun violence....

But............................................... .......

At 18 years olde one can vote!!!

Not only vote...but join the military or even be draftesd....and go off to war or some non declared conflict and die of gun violence and worse....Yes???

Does that sound like leadership???

Sounds to me like Ishmaelite thinking....

Oh...and did I also say that at 18 years olde it is more likely that one will die from Fentanyl.

Check the stats on Fentanyl and or drug overdose deaths versus gun deaths....you will find something very very interesting..

I am not justifying gun violence here....but questioning our leaderships direction and or priorities.

Fentanyl Death Rates on the Rise (nmhealth.org)

Over 93,000 overdose deaths occurred in the US in the 12 months ending in December 2020, the highest number of overdose deaths ever recorded in a 12-month period, according to recent provisional data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Gun violence deaths...

Gun Violence in 2022, By the Numbers (thetrace.org)

The estimated number of firearm deaths, excluding suicides, in 2022

I am questioning the Government's priorities...here..

It just seems to me that someone here has the cart in front of the horse...

Want to do something about violence of all kinds....start with Hollywood and or video games....and not with the 2nd Amendment.

We are being gaslighted..here.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Very very warned these Ishmaelites in leadership positions.....

They are all too often not the product advertised......and would try to herd us out of our liberties and freedoms.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:

In my opinion, they should do proper checks, like they do in Aus, to limit the amount of nutters who have registered firearms. Over here, if you want a firearm, it takes around 2 months for the police to make relevant background checks. I.e. no previous convictions, etc. It helps weed out the likelihood of guns going to the wrong hands. Of course, there is still a small amount of gun violence from illegal procurement of firearms or someone slipping through the cracks (that is, they passed all the checks but ended up psycho for whatever reason). But overall, it works well.

In Aus, you can legally own a firearm from the age of 14. Don't ask me why they decided 14 but it's worked okay so far. (I'm not 100% sure if it's the same in every State, but I think it would be, or similar). If you want a firearm, you have to enrol in a firearm safety course first, which you have to pass, before being allowed anywhere near a firearm. As a 14 year old, you would have to have a responsible parent to take you to the course (and pay for it!) and then if you pass, take you to the range, where you learn first hand how to conduct yourself safely both using a firearm and being in the vicinity of live fire.

They may be stringent here but I prefer that, than every man and his lunatic dog having firearms. It's not that we can't have them, but if you want them, you have to be of the right "calibre", if you like. Rural areas in Australia in particular have a high use of firearms out of necessity. Cities, not so much, except for the hardcore competitive shooters, who compete at ranges. Makes sense really, when you think about it.

50 or so years ago it was okay to be more lax. But society has changed and unfortunately, not for the good, where firearms are concerned. Hence, legislation has to change to try and counter the downfall of society.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Having a firearm...or just plain arms...is a Right here in America from God...not from government..

We are citizens here not subjects to government.

One needs to be very very careful when dealing with Ishmaelites in government on this topic simply by the wording of the first ten Amendments to our Constitution ....for they are all limits on government ....not on the people.

here....

2nd Amendment..

Notice something very very distinctive here....about the Amendment..

It says nothing about safety....nothing.

Notice it says nothing about sport shooting or hunting.

So why would our President try to gaslight us in one of his speeches and try to frame gun ownership in terms of hunting???

A background check....wow!!!!

A background check!!!

The average American is so dumb....they know more about what is in television and or movies than any real thinking now days.

Blitz....you do realize that the American Government is one of ..if not the biggest arms/weapons dealer in the world....yes??? And we often arm nations who later turn on us...yes.... You know...like the Afghanistan government under the Taliban....armed with first class American Weapons????
    An our government is worried about us with arms????

Yet this same government seems not want to do anything about overdose deaths...as I illustrated in my first post.

This awareness...causes me to ask if there is enough monies in illegal drugs to buy a government???

As I don't really know much about drugs...legal or illegal...I shall leave that one up to more knowledgeable members.

I do know that there is associated with drugs...a certain amount of gun violence...other violence as well.

It is just not a culture with which I care to associate....the drug culture.

We are citizens with Rights from God here....not subjects ...though Our intellects in our government would like to make us subjects....with privileges granted by the sovereign..not rights from God.

I suspect that today ..this is also why they do not much teach the Constitution of the United States in public schools. Someone here does not want us knowing too much.

Blitz...unlike many Americans ...I do know about the historical pattern of Absolute Power......Divine Right of Kings....Unlimited Government......

This is where all governments tend to go historically....power can be quite a drug.....

Oh...on a personal note....those submarines you Aussies are supposed to be getting from us.....I've worked on them...how many background checks to you think I've had.????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  5. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Hahahaha! You certainly bit!

Yes, yes, I know about your constitution, rights, etc. That's fine. I don't give a rat's arse how your country runs it's government, to be frank. I'm just saying. If you want less deaths from firearms then you have to do something about it. If not, well, live with the consequences.

I suspect a lot of our military hardware is manufactured from other countries. It's a risk, I'll agree. So far we haven't had any issues, so here's hoping you're not a nutter and know what you're doing, for the good of us Aussies! Hahahaha!

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Gun dealers have to get a background check done on you before selling you a firearm.

One major hole in this is the psychological background check. As I've said before, psychiatric hospitalizations MUST be provided to law enforcement.
    This currently is NOT happening in any effective way.

This is terribly wrong. This oversight is getting people killed. This needs to be corrected and corrected RIGHT NOW.

Besides this info being used for gun background check info, police need to know where people with aggressive tendencies live. Suicides and homicides happen far more often in these households. Police officers and police dispatchers need to know this information. The cops usually already know where mean trouble-makers live. If any sort of disturbance is happening in a household where a potentially aggressive mentally-ill person lives, then law enforcement can also dispatch police teams trained in psychological techniques to deal with such situations -- include suicide prevention techniques. You can't expect all officers to be specialized in everything. They're not social workers nor psychologists. Gimme'a'break! Give police officers a break! Should they be going in there blind?! I don't think so!

ALL of the recent mass-shootings here in this screwed-up USSA have been perpetrated by mentally ill people. Mean people kill those who they imagine have wronged them. Mass-murderers kill almost at random. They are "inspired" by what they've seen in the mass media. The mass media acts as if they WANT more people to die. The media doesn't give as much attention to mass-murderers who use large trucks to drive into big crowds of people (as in Nice, France; over 80 killed and hundreds severely injured). Gun-banning is the MSM's goal. Too, Americans don't consider that over 700 people die by bicycle per year. Alcohol kills over 50,000 per year.

Currently, there are well over three hundred million Americans -- 300,000,000 -- living in the United States.

In the year 2021, over three times as many people died by falling than were murdered with firearms.

In the year 2021, over eight times (8x) as many people died by accidental poisoning than were murdered with firearms.

upload_2024-1-8_2-1-53.png

Last edited: Jan 8, 2024
  7. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    That's interesting info, thanks Old Dude. I got the impression from watcherchris that Americans didn't need to have a background check to buy a firearm. Does that include previous convictions, if relevant? In Aus, you have to have a squeaky clean record, otherwise, forget it. Any convictions, means no firearms.

Yes, I realise the stats regarding firearm deaths v other deaths. However, there are still way too many innocent people killed by firearms in the US. And yes, I know your population is a lot larger. But still. Too many unnecessary deaths.

Alcohol and drug deaths I don't really care about. If you're prepared to drink yourself into oblivion or take drugs until you're in the land of la la, that's on you. The only thing I will say, is that alcohol abuse in particular, affects a shite load of people around them, which often leads to domestic violence. I guess drugs affect others as well, as frequently druggies have to steal to procure money to keep up their habit and certain drugs (ice, for example) cause people to lose the plot and become violent and nutty. So, ignore my comment about not caring about alcohol and drug deaths. Well, I don't care that much about them, but I do care that there are others around them that end up being screwed, due to their lifestyle choices.

I suggest bombing the world and starting again actually. That sounds like a plan. It's the only way all the shite in this world is going to be obliterated.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Blitz...

If the people in charge ...so supposedly in charge..want to do something about gun violence or violence period...they need to start with Hollywood...selling violence 24/7....and also video games.

I was not aware until speaking with several people that video games were so vi0lent as I do not participate in them.
    Video games to me are like living second hand...and so too much of Hollywood..

I have sufficient risk and danger in my occupation that most of movies and television et al...are living second hand.

I get plenty of excitement at work.

Hollywood.....Wow!!! Monkey see....Monkey do!!!

What many of us as Yanks do not like is our government wanting to put restrictions on or remove arms from people who have broken no law...made no such trespass.

Yet this same government would defund the police and also release people from jail who have violent records and put them back out on the street..to repeat....while working to disarm us.

At the same time doing little to nothing about illegal drugs...one of the main sources of violence of all kinds.

We find this kind of conduct to be a non representative government....a government trying to make us subjects....not citizens with an accountable government.

This is what the UN is for...and our government deeply in bed with the UN..

We need to get out of that organization and stop funding it...same with NATO.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I like the last bit but I dont think bombing will be necessary, I think all the wars that are currently going on and any future ones, Taiwan North Korea Iran etc, will cause an economic collapse which will do the job for us, that in turn will lead to societal collapse and TEOTWAWKI.

TMT Tactical, Blitz and watcherchris like this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Agree very much here with you here lonewolf...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical, Blitz and lonewolf like this.
  11. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    We can only hope!

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    which is what I am prepping for.
    most British preppers are only prepping for short term events until things get back to "normal", I and a few others are looking more long term, more permanent SHTF.

TMT Tactical, watcherchris and Blitz like this.
  13. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If the government and the people really wanted to make the citizens safe, there are easy cures. Make selling drugs an automatic death sentence. Make using a firearm during the commission of a crime an automatic death sentence. When the penalty out weighs the reward, then the crime rate will drop.

14. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

Sad thing is that drunk drivers kill innocent people. A drunk killed my favorite brother-in-law / friend. A drunk killed my father's sister.

In America, guns are used in self-defense somewhere in the realm of one to two million times a year. I kept a tall mean drunk out'a my house using a pump shotgun as my intimidation factor. I didn't report that to the sheriff's department. Most people who chase-off genetic trash "humans" with a firearm NEVER report it to the police.

A couple of decades ago, some college professor researcher studied the topic, interviewed heaven only knows how many people (promising to never reveal their names). His work showed that far more people defended themselves with guns that was thought. Another survey, questioning prison inmates, asked the if they avoided certain potential victims based on this or that. Overwhelmingly, if someone looked tough, or if someone was attempting to conceal a gun (cops and felons KNOW if you are carrying; you can't fool them) they would not go through with any sort of robbery. One research study found that felons using knives were more likely to use the knife on a victim (stabbing) than felons using a gun on a victim. I guess maybe a knife is a whole lot quieter? Guns ARE loud and DO draw attention. Nobody seems to give a shit anymore if someone is screaming.

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is a call in the UK by some actor to ban Machetes and "zombie" knives, dont know if it will come to anything.

16. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they get banned.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it would have to have a lot of signatures for any thing to be debated in parliament.
    I think 100,000 is the minimum.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I didn't realise that was how the system worked. I thought it would be debated in parliament and go from there (regardless of the amount of signatures, I mean).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    No. I think there is a minimum amount of signatures needed on any petition before it has to be debated in Parliament.

20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Will be going to the grocery store today...to stock up on certain items...

Will be taking my GP 100 and speed loaders. Not looking for trouble.....and certainly do not want any.

Picked up on some interesting news ....concerning people becoming disgusted with their government....their non representative ....Deep State Government....this one in Germany...

And this appears to be a repeat of what happened in another European nation....of recent..

here...

Farmers Revolt! Tractor Protests Bring Germany to Standstill (breitbart.com)

I think this also happened of recent in Holland ..or the Netherlands..

Very similar to the protests in Canada over government response to a situation.

I believe this is what happens when a government no longer represents it's people.....and needs more and more monies to so do.....mis represent it's people. To represent someone or some thing/group not seen...not elected....secret rulers...not elected..

And this is where we in America are going...

Also found this and glad to see it happening...,

Nolte: ‘Existential Crisis’ as Woke Hollywood Loses 20% of Moviegoers (breitbart.com)

Just remember....these customers deciding not to buy tickets...are Extremists!!!"

Remember....Hollywood knows better than us ignorant Americans what we need to be doing with our monies, our thoughts/beliefs, our children and grandchildren, our vote....

We are just dumb...stupid Americans..

Only New York, Kalifornia, and Washington DC. are America....everything else is flyover country.

Wow!!!! I think Trump should use that tack in one of this speeches..

Also found this as well......

Conservative Momentum Builds to Stop Big Government, Big Pharma Attack on Americans' Pharmacy Benefits (breitbart.com)

I am just suspicious ...as I believe this is in aid of America...or if you prefer ...the Deep State...running America...in secret...is planning for the next war...and big pharma is a necessary ingredient in the next war...in particular anti biotics....for wounds..

Thus multitudes of Americans need to come in second, third, and or fourth place.....to support the next Deep State world war.

Also ...remember...it looks like millions of Illegals are going on public assistance...the government breast as well. Free medical....cell phones et al.

What the average person in any country does not realize....and will seldom think this far...is that in any economy where the government can operate unlimited on a deficit...money creation out of nothing.

The people in that country will soon enough become competitors in that same countries economy ....for goods and services....Not an citizen with rights...but an economic competitor against government excess and or largess....to serve political reasons... not reasons of representation of the people..

It is the private sector which must be held back by constant taxation/regulation.....to keep them from outspending government ...

We get the monies by work....risk taking in our occupations...and government gets it without risk/hardship.

Government works night and day to keep us from figuring this pattern out.

For those members who can think past sports and the demi gods of Hollywood......here is what is going to happen......in history.....

Whenever it becomes too expensive to give into more government largess....excesses.....than it is to revolt......

You will have a revolution.

You are not supposed to be able to think this far outside the box....and on your own.

Wheather at the ballot box or by armed revolution...matters not.

I believe that in 2020 it got too expensive for the Secret Deep State rulers to tolerate another four years of Trump that there was a rigged revolution at the ballot box...

The Deep State had no choice and hence we had a revolution in the 2020 election...and unbeknownst to the average American.

It is becoming more and more clear to thinking Americans that they did not vote for what is happening in our country...

And I believe it is going to be tried again in the 2024 election....they have no choice...the Deep State.....our secret rulers...our secret government...not elected....not appointed..they cannot tolerate Trump back in office..he is too big a threat to their power, profit and or rigged show.

I suspect that more and more Americans are catching on to the concept that our system is rigged against us....for a long long time now..

This is what happens when Ishmael takes over...and not Isaac..

Be Warned these Ishmaelites...in leadership positions...Many of them concealed Ishmaelites.
    And that is what is happening in Germany....much worse than here in America....in the Netherlands and Canada too....more advanced than here in America...in the UK too.....second third and fourth place in their own country.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 9, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Biden and the Obamas are getting desperate now, Joe even tried to bring in the Confederates in the Civil War in his diatribe against Trump and the Republican party.

TMT Tactical, watcherchris and Blitz like this.
  22. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Seriously? Wow. You're not wrong when you say "getting desperate now"!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well its an election year, for the US as well as the UK and Trump is well ahead in the polls, so the Democrats will use every dirty trick in the book to disqualify The Donald.

Blitz, TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree.....again ...more manufacturing of bad guys in the news....good cop/bad cop....predictable...

I've seen it too many times......same olde.... same olde...pattern of operation.

Even the Union here at work....same olde....same olde..every time the contract comes up for re newal....good cop/bad cop....predictable..

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.