New Member Mabuhay from Philippines

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Geraldine Aquino, May 27, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. Geraldine Aquino

Geraldine Aquino New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    Good day all! Being a newbie allows me to meet people here and around the globe. I came here to learn basic survival skills that I can apply in my daily life. I also would be willing to share ideas about surviving in the future. I've weathered a lot of storms and stress in my life in the past 40 years so i believe that what i might share here can be beneficial to many people.

Call me Geraldine. I am a librarian and a college professor and separated with 5 kids. That for me is already a survival skill I have to endure, right? Along with balancing work, doing chores at home, cooking, etc.

I believe i am going to like staying here because reading from a lot of people's post, these tips they share is already interesting. Many thanks and I hope to see you all here.

2. sunnytn

sunnytn Well-Known Member
      90/99

Blog Posts:

3. sunnytn

sunnytn Well-Known Member
      90/99

Blog Posts:
    Hello Geraldine...glad to meet you!

4. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Hello Geraldine! What a beautiful name you have. I too believe raising kids and working like you do is a form of survival. Being a professor I highly look forward to reading a post or two by you. I'm sure you have much to offer. Nice to meet you!