Medical Conference Attendees Spread Virus ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 12, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-biogen-medical-conference-300k-covid-19-cases/

Good morning all,

Per ...

For those who have a grasp of the vaule of gallows-humor, above link is "Per".

There are 2 easy to impliment solutions to this petri dish of contageous viruses.

One solution is to end these conferences.

The other solution is to disestablish the city of Boston and the area suburbs.

Is above link "fake news" ? Even a year ago there were teleconferencing methods in use.

Forgot if it's this linked article or other one I read - but that place in Wuhan, China was a wildlife market; not primarily seafood/ fish.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Bombing Boston? Hmmmm ... may not be that bad of an idea. Was on business trip to Mass. decades back; couple of us go into Boston for some shopping; we were treated like sh##; wall to wall arrogant unfriendly people; thought I was in some sort of Steven King inspired movie.

Old Geezer, Dec 12, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    anywhere indoors where lots of people gather can spread the infections, thats why in the UK the major infections are in areas with large populations, seems obvious really, more human "hosts" for the virus to inhabit.
    I live in a remote rural low population area and the infection rate is low here and has been ever since the virus arrived on these shores.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.