More Ishmaelite Bondage....economic Bondage..called Politics..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 19, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Caught this one this morning about the speech by Michelle Obama at the DNC Convention going on right now...

From this Breitbart Article...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ithout-barack/

Here this excerpt from her speech...

What .....???

The right to health care...

What the Obama administration did was to put millions and millions of Americans into involuntary servitude and pay much much more for their health care in order to get free health care to other Americans. It was a shuffling of the deck...a re shuffling...to involuntary servitude...

Many many Americans were paying two to three times more for their health care so that others can get health care for free....

You have to become educated to do something so stupid to working Americans and call it a right...

They are saying that it is moral and ethical to make others go into economic bondage and involuntary servitude to provide free health care for others...

The essence of most of the Leftist positions on anything and everything is to put it on the public purse so that they can get votes....for free...on the public purse..

Watch them now talking about Free College....on the public purse....someone has to pay for it.

They want to subsidize colleges on the public purse to guarantee the votes of the young emotionally unthinking....

And the hits just keep coming...

Ishmaelites run wild..

They think no one sees what they do.....

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

Dalewick, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh..by the way...

My usage of the word Ishmael/Ishmaelite...implies bondage...

The left and phony right in this country specialize in bondage..in particular the emotional bondage and unthinking of the American people hooked on a steady diet of television and movies to prevent thinking..,.,.

Amuse/Amusement..

A....without

Muse......thinking..

Amuse/Amusement..

Something fed to us to prevent thinking..

This way you make better unthinking emotional train wreck predictable, malleable, guaranteed voters.

Just observe the emotional train wreck of these Antifa/BLM types in Seattle, Portland and other places...robots....unthinking...

Someone in the background...unseen and unknown has to be steering them.

Again my non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Don't forget that the "oppressed" use violence to intimidate the weak sheeple.

It's happening in schools big time. Not only are decent students attacked, so too are their teachers. Many are being beaten and raped in our urban jungles.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/teacher-rape-student-3-million/

Article uses the phase "troubled youth" when making excuses for the monster's lack of humanity.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/t...competent-to-stand-trial-massachusetts-court/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/violence-against-teachers-1.4468577

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts: