Mother Earth Fair In Seven Springs Pa

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Photon Guy, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Photon Guy

Photon Guy Expert Member
      130/173

Blog Posts:
    This month on the 13th-15th there will be the Mother Earth Fair in Seven Springs PA for their usual annual event. Been there twice and its amazing. Plan in going back. Here is the website with the info. https://www.motherearthnewsfair.com/pennsylvania/

2. Radar

Radar Expert Member
      150/173

Blog Posts:
    That sounds interesting. I'm a long way from there. What's your favorite thing to check on when you attend? Pennsylvania is beautiful in the fall.

3. Photon Guy

Photon Guy Expert Member
      130/173

Blog Posts:
    Pennsylvania is beautiful all year round. As for my favorite thing to check on at the Mother Earth Fair, hard to say since I like so much of what they do there. Some of the stuff I really like is welding demonstrations and the welding equipment they sell, solar power, electronics, and various homesteading stuff. I also like some of the exercise equipment they sell which can work really well if you don't have access to a full gym.

4. Radar

Radar Expert Member
      150/173

Blog Posts:
    True, I lived in PA for 6 years and loved every season, which there are 4 of there. :)
    That's cool. Makes me wonder why each state doesn't have this kind of thing.

TMT Tactical likes this.