My Prepper Budget

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by cluckeyo, Jun 19, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyo Well-Known Member
      95/140

Blog Posts:
    Most of my current preparations are just random items and bits of knowledge with no real organization about them. To be a true prepper, I feel I should have more of a working plan. I have thought of developing a monthly budget so that I can start pulling things together and filling the gaps. I wouldn't want to squander it though. And there are two ways of looking at such a budget. For example, each month, I could buy:
    1. lots of small necessities.
    2. one or two larger items.
    But the main thing is to just begin. I will use a computer, spreadsheet, pens, and paper to stay organized.

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Knowledge > items.
    But yeah, if you want to start buying things then obviously you need a budget. The way I'd do it is to make a list of the items you want and make it in order of importance, then just always save until you have enough to buy the thing at the top of the list. :)