New Member New Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Okaviator, Jul 5, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys, I just wanted to finally introduce myself to this forum. My name is Isaiah and I've been a member of this forum for around a week. My interests are currently anything to do with the outdoors.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day & welcome to this forum Isaiah .
    Keith.

3. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! I've already learned a lot about survival on this forum so far. And I can successfully say that I'm here to stay in this community for the long run!

Keith H. likes this.
  4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good one, but the hardest thing for a newbie as I see it is knowing who is right & who is wrong & which one better suits your own personal situation.
    Best of luck.
    Keith.

5. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    Very true! I've definitely had to filter through a lot of advice to find what works best for me. It's always satisfying when I find that priceless tidbit or information though.

6. Okaviator

Okaviator Member
      13/29

Blog Posts:
    I'm from the winter paradise that people call Canada. Currently I'm still in school and I have one last year before I graduate. Nice to meet you!