New Mexico Governors Interesting Anti Gun Video....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 25, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Found this on U Tube ...an interview of the New Mexico Governors explanation of here anti gun stance...and controversial gun law......very interesting....

I am suspecting that this is a siren call...for nationwide gun control....under the guise of making the children safer.....

NM Gov Gets Embarrassed Defending Her Unconstitutional Gun Ban During CNN Interview (youtube.com)

Now ....note here historically...that leadership often resort to "The Children" when they want or need to pass legislation to pass unpopular laws ......and limit our freedoms and liberties.

The Governor cites gun deaths among children....

Notice she does not cite drug deaths among children of all types of drugs...the latest being this fentynal drug we keep hearing about ...not just children but adults as well.

I just found this statement on drug deaths and was a bit astounded by it...

From this link here..from New Mexico...

Fentanyl Death Rates on the Rise (nmhealth.org)

Wondering how accurate this data is.....as to my limited knowledge this is higher than gun violence statistics/data.

Gun Violence in 2022, By the Numbers (thetrace.org)

Yet we hear none of this from the Governor or New Mexico and or our leadership out of Washington DC.

Do not misunderstand me..>I am not justifying gun violence or deaths...but only questioning the motives of leadership here to keep the public herded politically and socially while the system rots from within.

I have heard this all too often...."For the Children.....For the Children.." while little changes.....and even in some sectors gets worse..

After awhile you begin to see past the rhetoric....and look closer at motives.....

But you members think for yourselves....

I am all to often nowadays asking myself what is wrong with the central government and also the state governments on this drug epidemic and the violence associated with it....that they do nothing about it.

For myself..I have to conclude that at some unseen and unknown level they are involved in it...promoting it....or at least turning their heads.

I am all to often asking myself if there is enough monies tin drugs to buy a government....state, local, and federal.

But you members decide for yourselves and for reasons of your own families...your own flocks so to speak..

But remember also....are we supposed to think this far on our own without permission from our betters?????

Ishmaelites run wild over the USA.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 25, 2023
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites and their motives..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Included with children: 17 yr old; 6 ft 2 in; 195 lb; gang member; has fathered two children; no longer goes near his baby-mommas; has put two people in intensive care; 3 felony convictions; currently on probation.