New Prime Minister.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by lonewolf, Sep 5, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The UK now has a new Prime Minister, Liz Truss, the 3rd Female Prime Minister of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Tomorrow she will travel up to Balmoral to visit the Queen who will formally ask her to form a new govt, lots of political appointments will follow.

3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Liz Truss 81,000 votes.
    Richi Sunak 60, 000 votes.
    Liz Truss won by 21,000 votes 57% to 43%.
    there was an 85% voting turnout. much better than any general election.

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Keep us posted on how you feel about her leadership or lack thereof. Send sitrep.

Can't trust our media over here. Need boots-on-the-ground intel.

Me, I know human behavior. I don't know the sitrep in England. Truth be told, I don't know this Amerika abomination ("Obama-nation") anymore; it's gone into the realm of Clusterf##kdom central. Up is down, down is up, boys are girls, girls are boys, toilet paper is money, ... . The pretend Commander in Chief is supporting an invasion from Mexico and Central America. This puppet regime is cutting off our fuel and trying to disarm Americans.

Hopefully, this new British Prime Minister can return sanity to England. Else, England's invasion will continue and its culture burnt.

America's Assistant Secretary of Health:

upload_2022-9-5_11-59-36.png

TMT Tactical likes this.