New Type Of Face Mask

Discussion in 'Survival Gear' started by Pragmatist, Mar 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.theemsstore.com/store/product.aspx/productId/35609/Sabre-ReadiMask-with-Eye-Shield

Above is a new type / style of face mask appropriate for EMTs and related. Thus, also for Preppers.

It's worth glancing at above. The $11.00 price can't comment on now. Am waiting to see the new pricing at big box stores for N95s and P100s.

Now, besides the $11.00 cost, there is value on the eye protection. Otherwise, the astute would carry googles and cleaning stuff for the googles....and this is time-consuming and means gloves on and then replaced.

Above store is part of the Fire Store group of suppliers. No endorsement from me but will mention I buy from them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Looks interesting but no data was presented as to the filtering ability. At $11.00 per use (assuming no reuse after removal) this is not going to be a daily use item but a special event type item.

3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    So, for $3500.00 you can be protected 6 days a week for a year. Couldn't you get a reusable biohazard level gas mask for less than that? I wouldn't mind having a couple in my bug out bag but not for the coronavirus; rather for pepper spray, tear gas and just the smell of wading through the dead bodies if I wanted something in the city after the fall.

TMT Tactical likes this.