"nihilism"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    They won't need to attack us if Biden wins, he will sell us to them, cheap!!!

3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Joe Biden has already taken a down payment from China with the sale of the U.S. to communist China. I don't have the exact amount readily available , but know it was in the Millions . We have been sold now it is just a matter of whether he can deliver us to China .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I decided to not be so lazy and do a little research . I was wondering how much each individual in the United States was sold for to China. After all , if I am going to be sold as a slave I would be interested for how much I was considered worth . What I found out is The Bidens sold us for 1.5 billion dollars . The population of the United States is 331,002,651 According to my calculations that means the Bidens happily sold us at 45 cents a person . Actually though as I stated on the previous post this was probably a down payment on us . Looking at previous communist takeovers , it isn't hard to figure out how the Bidens will be payed for the balance due . ----- Actually though I expect Trump to win reelection in November and the Bidens will not be able to deliver the United States to China .

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.