Non-physician Assisted Suicide Experimental Project

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Nov 21, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://wtop.com/business-finance/2020/11/virginia-liquor-stores-are-testing-home-delivery/

Good morning all,

The program is for delivers of the order.

What got my attention was "areas of". Why not ALL areas ? Is this also the Attorneys work relief act ?

I'm a product of the wordology being "spirits" the British English word for the American English word "liquor". Chinese English calls these nectars of the Supreme Being "wine". The Chinese use the wine word for all the other stuff besides the product of the grape.

Never drank small-bath or even large-bath stuff. I gulped.

Stopped over a decade ago. If you want to read an upbeat Middle Class conclusion line: forget it ! I miss the stuff and when ready, ... because I was given a medical notice not pleasant to discuss ... many kinds of goodies are here.

Foot Note: VABCA is a well-run organization. Circa 2009, whti the SARS scare, they stockpiled N-95 masks for their front line employees. They had to relinquish them for the overpaid sinecures running the public medical facilities.

VABCA replied in detail to my inquiry when Virginia was to start importing Kalashnokov vodka. Got a real good reply - even though the imported version of this drink is not high-octane, Kentucky and Tennessee are the rescue team.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    all the alcoholics will love that, they wont even have to leave the house to get their poison of choice!!!:D

TMT Tactical likes this.