Not Really A Survival Story

Discussion in 'Survival Stories' started by randyt, Sep 15, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Far more common then is generally known. My neighbor who was mauled to death by a Brown Bear (oversized Grizzly) was shortly after tasted by a Black Bear. Or that is their best guess, DNA being found on his body from both species in just a few hours.

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    It's not uncommon for any meat eating animal to eat human remains. I've worked human/wildlife c0rpse problems for 1 bear and a few coyotes years ago and have had coworkers work cases involving cougars, feral dogs, raccoons and rats. My question is, did the bear kill the individual before feeding or was the individual actually dead before the bear found him?

Dale

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.