Observation In Making Colloidal Copper...

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by watcherchris, Mar 28, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have heard for years and years now that Silver...Ag...is one of the best electrical conducting metals out there on the conductivity scale. Then comes gold Au...and then copper...Cu.

Now....it is also well known that Distilled water ..used in making colloidal metals...is not that conducting as compared to say...tap water..

Now.......interesting observation in making colloidal copper....in distilled water as compared to making colloidal silver...

In making colloidal silver by 27 volts DC in 8 oz of distilled water...the silver rod in the distilled water has no problem conducting across to the other rod...

When I use copper rod ....I have to add just a pinch of sea salt to aid in the conducting process...

I found this to be an interesting observation in the conductivity properties of the two metals. The distance between the two rods is about 1 inch in the glass jar of distilled water...

I seems to verify what I had been taught about the different conductivity properties of the two metals..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Made two bottles...4 oz. liquid each....today of Colloidal copper..

Plan on making two more later tonight...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.