Ok...here We Go Again ...ishmaelite Wildlife Run Wild.......

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ok...here we go again...Ishmaelite wildlife run wild.....

Ok...here we go again...Ishmaelite wildlife run wild...and just in time for the election....

Were many of the others take overs and chaos only trial runs for this one...????

Someone sent me this one this morning in my e mail...

Any of you heard about this one?????

https://www.micdroppolitics.com/arti...nning-sept-17/

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Buckle up folks...this is going to get nasty....

Many have said it is going to get nasty between now and the election...very nasty. Ishmaelite nasty.

Watcherchris.
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    What we have here is a foreign communist nations orchestrating the destruction of the U.S. using " useful idiot U.S. citizens . It will escalate as the foreign powers starts to furnish some serious weaponry to the idiots . Next will be communist foreign military on U.S. soil . As I posted somewhere on this forum , Trump a few days ago named three nations as potential nations to try to take over the U.S. - China , Russia and Iran . I can think of other nations that would gladly join an assoult on the U.S. such as North Korea . What do you think will happen to the U.S. women as these foreign troops begin to move through the nation ? All our members need to think big and prepare for a foreign invasion .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Have been thinking on this story while preparing my breakfast..

Mayhap it is the coffee....I've now had my first and official coffee fix of the day.

Have been thinking that if this event goes down...as planned....we are going to witness big time ...exactly of what the MSM in this country is made...no more hiding it...they will for once clearly be out in the open....for most of the public to see..

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember the "Million Man March on Washington" It was much more of a thousand man march. I remember the movement to "Storm Area 51" hundreds of thousands said that they would be there. It was actually a couple of hundred and a lot of those were there to watch the idiots and not to storm anything. These things have a problem. If you allow them to act a fool but refuse to allow them things like bathrooms and fires they get bored pretty fast and then turn on each other. It is sort of like the BLM thing. If BLM then why don't they stop killing each other and why don't they pay any attention to raising their kids and teaching them how to deal with cops.

I have yet to encounter a time when dealing with a Cop, that calling them vulgar names was a wise choice. The same goes for hitting them or even running from them. Where I was raised running from a cop was a good way to get shot in the back. If you didn't have a good reason to be arrested when you got shot there would be all sorts of things on your body when the coroner got there. Most cops back then carried some drugs and a switchblade knife or a cheap Saturday night special for throwdowns.

Sometimes survival means knowing when to play nice and when to shut your mouth. Evidently a lot of the black young men were never taught this. I guess my Dad taught me a lot more than just the more primitive and country types of survival. I have not always had the best of relationships with the law. I admit, I don't like rules and never have. But I managed to always come out of it unscathed and only spent one night in jail. I had friends that did most of the same things that I did that can't even come close to saying that. LOL, for you older guys, When dealing with cops I sort of shot for a blend of Eddy Haskell and Wally Cleaver. Lots of Yes sirs and no smart mouth.

I used to think that they had a big room in the police station where they kept all the pot, knives, maces, and other smaller weapons that they had confiscated from me over the years. I usually explained the weapons by telling them about my nefarious enemies that had it out for me. I had names and knew most of those people and they were indeed bad news. Fortunately, they were mostly my friends. I didn't run with them but I did grow up with them and went to school with them.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I never liked the idea of being "Dead" right. When dealing the the law, whether you think you are in the right, just be polite. Smart mouth is no contest against a badge and a gun. I agree 100% with TexDanm.

watcherchris likes this.
  7. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    PLEASE!!! Let them be that stupid. But, only if we have video to watch. Watching pros with MP5's and M4's against wanna be's that think Che Guevara was a hero, will be entertaining. Someone will have to start a go fund me page to purchase enough body bags for them.

Dale

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I like how arrogant Antifa and BLM have gotten. I hear that they are going to go after the suburban white oppressors not just with crippling taxation, but also with their looting and arson. De-funding and crippling police will have to happen first before any pillaging of the sheeple population can begin.

So now we hear that they are going to attack the White House and environs. Valery Jarret is doing international collectivist guard-duty on the Obamas two miles north and quarter mile west of the White House. Other old guard Lenin-worshipers live in those environs also. The savages and their Antifa controllers will have to taught which houses they must not to loot and burn.

Attacking the White House will bring out the real-deal perimeter-establishers, each of whom have ear-counts. I think the first plan of the uniforms will b to come in en masse and arrest throngs of these out-of-control quasi-humans.

Plan B would involve slaughtering them. If they do go full-bore on them, I'm like Dalewick, I want to see the videos, even if I have to purchase those videos. I'd lay down good cash to watch this anti-Christ legion being killed. Shoot I'd help be part of the anvil if the uniforms were going to drive these anti-Americans into us. Were I killed, it would solve my arthritis issues, plus I'd have died wiping out God-haters, baby murderers, and the spiritually unclean in general.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.