Pandemic-ready Prepper

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. howler

howler Expert Member
      176/230

Blog Posts:
    Richard Earley and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    He sounds like he is practical. He has what he needs. Knows that bugging in is the best plan, but has a plan B to bug out if necessary. Three months supply? Probably better than most, but IMHO that is just a good start.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    3 months is better than the normal (unprepared) person's 3 days!!

5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My only extra preparations has been to beef up my food stores a bit. I have also started filling my gallon jugs with water. That's about it. This is not preparing for a pandemic as much as it is to protect me from having to deal with the stupidity that seems to be our destiny.

1. Old Geezer
      Precisely. Back from yet another dumb-sh## training class. Check my work email. Discover that where I work has gone into bat-sh## panic mode to the 10th power over this latest flu out of Ducks-R-Us carp-eating China. I'm not going to go into any details because quite frankly, it is embarrassing. Dreading going in to that place tomorrow. I cannot say, "They've finally reached the End of Common Sense" phrase again. I have a spiritual sore throat and stupid-people-induced PTSD.

Old Geezer, Mar 11, 2020
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Shouldn't the topic be: "Toilet Paper for the Land Down Under; Avoiding a Wipe-Out"

Note the keen incisiveness of my mind even at my current age of 114 years!

7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've just put-back some more food.

Total coincidence that the Covid-19 came out to play, that the stock markets have gone panic diarrhea.

As I said in another post, just so happens that I've held some O2 absorber packs in storage past their expiration date; "use'em or lose'em". I don't EVEN know how many times I've said to myself, "Use those up and order more, idiot!" Most of what I put back food-wise is simply keeping a much larger pantry than most people would have in their homes. My paternal grandmother had me beat in this exercise. Category: "What People Did"