New Member Planning my next trip to Base Camp

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Alex, Jun 30, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Alex

Alex New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    Hi, I'm Alex and am from the UK. I've had a few survival tales, but also as a female that travels alone I am always more aware of backup plans and what to do in an emergency.

I have been stranded on an active volcano, lost on a mountain in Italy, stuck at Lukla in Nepal, was alone in Nepal with gastroenteritis, had a motorcycle muffler burn in rural Bali with no hospitals nearby, and I've fallen down a few mountain slopes in my time.

My next trip I hope is to Base Camp, but I need to get fit for that mentally and physically, and know that will take a while. I do have a friend who is a guide there with his own company, but any tips for training would be appreciated.

Morgan101 likes this.
  2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi Alex,
    Nice to meet you.
    Wow, you have experienced a lot in terms of survival.
    I am glad you are doing well and that you can share your survival stories with us.