POSTING STUFF

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Ricky Jeringan, Jan 25, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Ricky Jeringan

Ricky Jeringan Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    can any one help me out here . how do you post videos from youtube and other sites . to our page because i got alot that i can share to help us all out some more

2. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Ok i see farming tips for raiseing meat for food great but how are you. going to feed these animals they need food shelter water 2times aday where are they going to get these at ? Unless you have it going now and are good at it when shtf then what ?

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hi Ricky. In the choices you see above your post, such as the smiling face etc, there is something that looks like two pieces of film projector film. Put your cursor on it & it will tell you it is "Media". If you click on it it will put up a place for you to insert the link to your video. This is the LINK, NOT the embed code.
    I hope I have explained well enough.
    Regards, Keith.