Power Hawk Jaws

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 20, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good stuff. Dangerous jobs need automation.

On the civvy front, most folk do not keep up with mining and industrial accidents. However many people it was who I helped lose their job due to automation, I worry not about. People lose their lungs in the mines and a few miners every year get crushed to death. I have a stack of industrial accident stories ... to include kin.

To this day we have bomb squads manned by humans. I've got a friend in the candy business and at this candy factory only 6 or less souls are permitted into certain areas. Why? If more than a half-dozen souls get sent to heaven in one event, it draws media attention. The candy business automates EVERYTHING that can be automated.

Send in the clowns? No, send in the robots.

Remember the TV series "Danger UXB"? Loved it. Tried to catch every single episode. Me lady and I would watch them together; 1979, we'd only been together a very few years then.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078593/

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/DangerUXB

Been too many decades ago. Only remember snippets. I went on Youtube and did a search and it was some cartoon thingy. Anybody know if this can be purchased?

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DVD available in

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/danger-uxb...-NEW&msclkid=da971e970429100b52f64118cf62a719

Now find on ebay, cheaper for a Yank

https://www.bing.com/shop?q=tv+seri...-29&sk=&cvid=56F18606E24E4B879984E4067416C3F6

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I know a lot of members here are ex military but how many people in civvy street will have to diffuse a bomb in normal life.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

Probably very few will ever experience the situation.

Once, while walking on the shore of the Chesapeake Bay, I saw something shaped like a torpedo - the old type; not the new,

I called the police and thry called the maritime authorities.

Later, learned it wasn't ordnance but rather some sonar buoy.

In a big emergency, LE orgs will not have much time or resources to address all the floating stuff on water areas.

Still, private citizens must not touch anything other than something looking like SecState John Kerry's wind surferboard. Just contact the marine police if possible and mark off the shore area if possible,

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I once came home to find the bomb squad swarming all over the next door cottage, owner doing building work had found some old sticks of dynamite left a long time ago by a previous tin miner resident, the dynamite was taken away and disposed of.
    but that was 30 years ago, havent had any experiences since then.

TMT Tactical likes this.