Prepper Groups; Arkansas Preppers

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by Pragmatist, Apr 2, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the piece talks about laying in supplies like it is something only done is exceptional cases like a tornado or a hurricane, which is not true.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    IIRC there was (is?) a UK forum for zombiesquad which I came across about ten years ago when I was into bushcraft. If its the forum I'm thinking of it seemed to attract a lot middle class people who fancied themselves as survivalist's, similar to the big UK bushcraft site which was full of summer campers who you'd never see out camping in the other three seasons. There was another similar group back then, Ludlow Survivors, LW do you remember them?

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes I know of the Ludlow survivors, I think they were a fairly closed group.
    I dont know about Zombie Squad UK, there was a Zombie hunters American forum I think but that seems to have shut down, there is a Zombie Squad forum but it seems to be full of types who dont have much of a clue about prepping going by some of their posts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The area this thread is discussing is where my group resides . The guy basing his prepping around religion is a common theme for the area . I had a small religious gathering on my survival retreat a few months ago . They left a church early and came to our site for religious inspiration . Something to do with the rapture and a gathering of Gods people . I am not a member of that religious group but do agree something uncanny is taking place . From my mountain top view I noticed yesterday a group of 6 adults walking and enjoying the scenery on an joining property . That land owner occasionally charges people to stay there a few days and walk around the area , to get their heads in the right thinking order . I suppose these are mostly city folks . --- We had a out of state family arrive yesterday and will be staying on our retreat a few days . They are here just to relax and enjoy the area . --- Right now I am finishing another cup of coffee as I await for some heavy equipment to move dirt with , as we are preparing the foundation for another log house on our survival retreat . A busy day planned .

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.