Prepper Meeting...in Virginia

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by watcherchris, May 12, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Member Coffee is planning a get together of Preppers to exchange ideas and information on prepping.

The meeting will be in Virginia at the Mechanicsville Library in Richmond, Virginia.

Mechanicsville Library at 7461 Sherwood Crossing Place, Mechanicsville, Va 23111

Time is Saturday 18 May 2019 from 10 am to 1pm.

Those from the various states are welcome to attend and swap prepping ideas and learning experiences/knowledge's.

A room will be reserved and please get in touch with Coffee and RSVP such that she can get a head count.

Coffee is currently posting on the thread on this forum..."Hello My fellow Virginians" but can be contacted via PM.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    moving this post out of this section and onto thke recent activity list.

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    so far, there are 3 RSVP: Please RSVP here
    Coffee
    Pragmatist
    Watcherchris

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Still working on learning site.

Am ready for Saturday's Mechanicsburg library meeting. Coffee, Watcher Chris, please remind me to mention the new ICE refugee shelter at Camp A.P. Hill, Caroline County. It's state of the art (but not as nice as the new homeless shelter in the old Macy's, Old Town, Alexandria, Northern Virginia Autonomous Oblast).

Any way to reach The Wanderer, the initial thread's initiator ?

Depending on other factors to bring to meeting, I have the best industry survival manual I've ever seen (pre-web) and the best physical security manual for overseas living (pre-web).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I wish I was closer. I would love to attend. Please give everyone my best regards. I hope all goes well, and you have many things to share.

TMT Tactical likes this.